LaZy day

Renkais P.O.V
So Zalgo decided to give us a day off. I was currently wearing a black long sleeved croptop, with shorts. I walk out of my room to see every.boy.staring. The only one who wasn't was Tails. I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. I was go into tease them and act innocent. The other three girl were in their rooms getting changed. So, being my mischievous self I decide to text them to wear the similar clothing. (Except Lizari) Sadie was wearing a tank top and short shorts. Whilst Zero was wearing a sports bra and leggings. We sat on the couch and watched Dark and Red play video games. They both kept losing to the other players. "It seems like you guys aren't paying attention." I tell them with an innocent look on my face. Red gets up, picks me up, sit down on the couch, then puts me on his lap. I look at him 'confused' He bought it... I thought. Suddenly, I get picked up by Dark. "Mine." He tells Red and runs off into the woods. "OH HECK NAH!" I hear Red tell. Red catches up to Dark pretty fast. I use my shadow powers and end up 1 yard away from them. They notice immediately and turn. "Neither" I tell them both and go straight home. Using my powers I am on the couch again, only to see Zero in Candy Pops lap and Sadie in Tails. About 5 minutes later Dark and Red burst through the doors panting heavily. "What's wrong?" I ask. "YOU!" They yell pointing at me. In seconds I'm on the chandelier. So let me tell you this. The living room space is HUGE . Also the chandelier is in the middle of it 12 feet from the ground. I giggle at their shocked faces. I'm standing only to jump down on Zalgo who just walked out of his office. I weigh as much as paper so he felt nothing. I'm standing on his enormous shoulders. He turns to the left so I move my left leg up so its out of his vision boundaries. Jacob comes out of his room only to stare at me. I flash a piece sigh and a wink. I turn to miss his blush. I jump off Zalgo and run to Jacob. "Your still tired." I tell him."No I'm not." He yawns. I grab him by the hand and drag him to his room. I lay him down on his bed. "I'm not leaving until you go to sleep." I say. "And what if I don't?" He ask cockily. "I'll force you!" I yell. He tilts his head as if asking how.I start to sing London bridge. Once I'm done he's out like a light. I kiss his forehead and take my leave. "Stay." He demands. I walk over and sit by his bed. This results in him pulling me into the bed and cuddling me. I fall asleep very quickly to my surprise.
(Sorry it was kinda long, Welp bye people)