The war PT3 (end)

Renkais POV
     They all ran twoards each other weapons out. (Start the song) "Get ready to die!" Jeff yells at Liu\Sully. "Right back at you!" They respond at they run twoard each other. "I wonder if that bitch Renkai is here?" Jane says to Zero. My heart broke and I feel like I'm about to cry. My tears turn into anger. This is why I used to cut. This is why I wanted to die. I jump down. And as soon as I do Masky throws a rock at me. I luckily dodge. "You bitch! Traitor." He yells. I run to him in anger. I stab him the heart. The feeling of being loved is gone. "You are a bitch! Slutty whore!" Hoodie screams pulling his gun out. I turn, summon my katana and slit his neck. He chokes for a little bit and falls to the ground dead. I then hear Lizari scream. I run twoard her and stab Sally in the arm. "I thought you loved me..." She says weakly. "Think again." I tell her. An held up by the neck by Sonic. I look down and he has a look of anger. I wanna save him for last so I kick him where the sun don't shine and run. I catch a glimpse of Jeffs dead body laying cold on the floor. I can tell Sully was even smiling. Zalgo looks like he's having fun as well. It looks like Silver is on drugs by how psychopathic he is acting. He screams in pain."Hehe...oops." Candy pop giggles. Sally is dead. I can tell by her scream. The love I had for her was gone. "Grr..." Sonic comes agin with a knife to my throat. I use my shadow power and I throw a rock to the back of his neck. He chokes and falls to the floor. He quickly recovers and is back on his feet. No way in hell am I being choked or having a throat slit death. No way did I want to join the Pastas either in their form of death. Jane comes, I kick her but fail. So I end up on the floor with a knife to my head. "Any last words?" She ask. "Mhm...." I then whisper. "Die." I use my katana to stab her in the gut. "I'm a fate worse than death...be glad." I tell her dead corpse.
I barely miss a hatchet to the head. "Nice aim Tobester." I compliment my katana disappearing and grabbing his hatchet. I throw is to his stomac where it pierced right through him. I hear his loud scream and laugh. Love is replaced with hatred. I go to sonic. He is the last alive. Zalgo already killed Slenderman. So he gave me this kill. I grab Sonic by the shirt. I kiss him. "I love you..." He weakly says. "I love you too." I say after the kiss. I then pierce my katana into his chest. "Bye-Bye." I whisper into his ear as I watch him lay on the ground dead with a tear streaming down his face with a smile.