Chapter One - "Do you need help with that?"

"Do you need help with that?"

Chapter 1

11:07 am

--------

"Noel... Noel..." I hear a voice call.

As I open my eyes I realized that it was only my best friend Ace.

I've been with Ace for a long time, since 2nd grade to be exact. She has always had my back. Enough that her family took me in after my mother had passed away a long time ago.

Two Korean girls in the states. Well at least not for long.

We were now on our way to Seoul to study at one of the many prestigious schools Ace's family had owned.

Taking after the wake up call, we've probably arrived after that long plane trip.

"We're here!" Ace said shaking me.

"Arasso, arasso!!" I said as I waved her hands away yawning.

- -

As we got off the plane, Ace and I stopped to catch a quick breath.

Seoul, here we come.

- -

We arrived at our apartment after whistling in the taxi.

Our dad got us a really nice apartment in the city. The apartment has 3 rooms and 3 bathrooms. The kitchen and living room space was great. Everything was pre-painted to match up with our request. The marble and everything was absolutely perfect. All we needed was furniture, decor, and food.

Being in Korea feels so great. But clearly Ace was ten times more excited to be here than I was.

"Noel.. let's explore the neighborhood! Let's go eat! I wonder if the food here is any better than mom's cooking? That's pretty hard to beat. The tofu soup?! Oh what about the kimc-" She started ranting.

"How about we unpack?" I interrupted her, flashing her a smile.

"But I'm hungry..." She whined back.

"But we need to-"

"Arasso. Arasso." She said with her hand over my mouth.

She looked at me with an annoyed growl.

"Mian." I said laughing.

Then we started unpacking and waited for our furniture to arrive.

- -

"There you guys go!" The delivery man said dropping off our last piece of furniture.

He zoomed back into his truck and drove off.

"But wait we need help carryi-" Ace screamed losing hope as he drove further.

"Jinja?!" I huffed in frustration.

Ace and I started carrying the little things in. Mattresses, pillows, chairs.

Then came the rest.

"I'll be dead by tonight." Ace complained.

"Just go hold the door open and I'll try to drag the couch in." I said rubbing my neck.

"Ne." She obeyed and opened the door.

Halfway into the door I dropped the couch and fell to the ground myself.

A boy, that looked our age, walked in and looked down at me with a bright smile.

"Do you need help with that?" He asked laughing.

"Yes please." I replied laughing along.

After laughing together, he grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Here, go hold the other door." He said gripping on the couch.

Another boy, which seems to be his friend, ran up to the other end of the couch and helped bring it in.

"Right.... There!" Ace said guiding them to where the couch should be placed.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said to them gratefully and slightly bowed.

"Oh no worries, we didn't have anything to do anyways!" Said the guy who helped me up earlier.

He flashed me a big smile. What was amazing was that I was actually smiling back at him.

"Let's go!" The other boy screamed.

"Wait.. what?" Ace questioned him.

"Aren't we going to continue?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

"But.. but.." She mumbled.

They both started walking towards the door to haul more stuff in. Both had a smirk on their face.

Ace and I were both still confused about what was happening.

"Wait, at least give us your names!" I said.

"Hansol.. Call me Vernon." The other boy answered.

The one who helped me up gazed straight into my eyes, still having that smirk smile on his face.

"Joshua... Joshua Hong."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd you like the first chapter? Sorry its so short omg. It'll be in Noel's POV for the first few chapters then I'll switch it up after. ;)

Spare me a bit, since this is my first kpop fanfiction. hehe. I'll try to update often! 

Comment/Like/Share/Vote ? 

Look forward to the next chapters! Thank you!

:)))))))))))))