Chapter 2 - "Nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you again."

Chapter 2

3:47 pm

- -

"Joshua... Joshua Hong."

- -

"Daebak." I smiled as everyone collapsed down on the wall.

Looking back at our furnished and decorated apartment, I felt pretty proud of how it turned out. It had color contrast, cool decor, and the latest trends.

With the boy's help of course, we couldn't have done it without them.

"Ah.. I'm thirsty." Vernon sighed.

"We don't have anything. Mian. I'll go buy some lemonade though!" I said getting up. No one seemed to volunteer at first.....

"I'll come." Joshua volunteered with his bright smile.

Ace and Vernon didn't look like they were in a position to go anywhere... or move in general. Ace probably would end up dead tired by the time we get back.

"Kaja!" I said smiling at Joshua.

- -

On the way to the cafe, Joshua and I couldn't stop talking.

Guitars, music, dance, family, friends.

I truly did enjoy talking to him. He seemed very friendly and gentleman like for a stranger that showed up at our door. We laughed and joked around. He kept on asking what I think about him when he first showed up. I guess he felt guilty for creepily showing up out of nowhere. But he had good intentions though. Knowing myself I probably would've done that too if it was the other way around. I dodged his questions of course. He was definitely not creepy. He actually came off quite charming. Whatever Noel. I dodged the questions until we reached the cafe of course.

After ordering the drinks, I left to go to the bathroom. Leaving my phone and wallet with Joshua. I think he's polite enough to not go through my wallet, as for my phone I really don't care.

"I'll wait for you here." He said sincerely. Which made me trust a strangerish person all that more. I think it's safe to say we're friends now.

After finishing my trip to the bathroom, I was walking when I slightly bumped into someone.

"Hey pun-"

"Oh, Mianhe." I slightly bowed trying to get through. After suddenly glancing at me he smiled.

"Oh sorry. My name is Chanyeol." He said. He had cool grey hair and he looked really cool in general, there were also many other guys with him. Seems to be his friend. He looked older too. Before I could answer I felt a hand pull me.

"Kaja." Joshua said holding my hand all the way back to the apartment.

We'd arrived in front of the door, and as I put the pin to open the doors I noticed something. I looked down at my hand to see that it's still intertwined with his.

"Umm.." I said referring to our hands, blushing.

"Oh! Mianhe." He said letting go as quick as possible.

"It's alright." I said opening the door.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him rubbing his neck in embarrassment. Cute. Wait. No, I did not just think that. Pull yourself together. Just a really nice, charming random boy you had luckily met today.