Chapter 3 - "Are you okay?"

"Hey are you okay?"

Chapter 3

6:07 am

---

*BEEEP*

I woke up to the most boring alarm ever. I'd have to change it one day. I got up and went to go freshen up as usual. Ace was up before me, so she ended up waiting for me.

6:45 am

We were both ready and just decided to go to school early, so we'd get there before the crowd of girls. On the way there, I saw a girl get out of a big black van. She was wearing the same uniform as us so I she probably goes to the same school. I continued walking with Ace, pretending to listen to her although I had an earphone in.

We arrived at school but this time I was literally being run over. Tons of girls were racing towards a black car as usual. And I was caught in it all. Ace seemed to have escaped. I feel like I've been mauled by an elephant. Aissh! Really.

"Hey are you okay?" The girl I saw today asked helping me up. She was very pretty up close. She reminded me of someone already in our class.

"Yeah." I said laughing trying to brush off the fact that I was mauled by girls my age. At 7 something in the morning.

"That's why I don't go to school with them." She said laughing. I was confused about who she was referring to.

"Them?" I asked in curiosity.

"Seventeen. I'm S.Coups little sister Amber." She said smiling. That's who she reminded me of.

"OHHHH! That's why I saw you get out of that car earlier. Jinja? I didn't see you yesterday. Oh and my name is Noel." I said greeting her.

"Yeah, I had a stomach ache yesterday and I just decided to stay home. You know them? Thank god you don't fangirl over them. There aren't many chill people like you guys here." She said in a relief.

"Thanks, I'd say the same for you. Why are they being fangirled over anyways?" I ask flashing a bright smile.

She started to explain how the school ACTUALLY works. About how everyone separates into their music groups. Usually by gender. Amber explained the top 10 groups here. And of course SEVENTEEN was one of them. Now it all makes sense. Eventually Ace joined in our conversation and we all seemed to connect. Afterwards we all went to class. She was in our class also, which is pretty cool. Amber seemed really chill.

I look at the clock. It's 8:10. The guys and the teacher should be here by now.... until.

Seventeen walked into the classroom making a big entrance, and just like Amber explained. Almost every single girl swooned over them. I chuckled and looked down and continued doodling in my notebook. Wow, they're pretty popular. Who would've known. That's probably why they eat on the roof.

"What are you laughing at?" Joshua said as he sat down.

"Ani." I smiled at him and continued doodling throughout the class period. We eventually turned in the assignment that Mrs. Lee gave us yesterday. The lunch bell rang dismissing us from our boring and easy classes. Prestigious my butt. Right when the boys started walking over to Ace and I, Amber swung her arms around our shoulders and headed towards the door. I look back at the boys with a confused look. Joshua and Jeonghan oppa simply chuckled while the others complained.

Seconds later...

"Amber, we were friends with them first!" S.Coups whined.

"Ani." Amber fired back. She sounded quite calm compared to S.Coups whining.