Chapter 5 - "I just can't anym-"

"I just can't anym-"

Chapter 5

9:47 pm

---

NOEL'S POV:

Done.

I had just finished recording the members singing/rapping the song. It took a total of a week and a half to write a song and come up with a choreography and everything.

Now it's just time for costume and performance.

Woot woot?

---

"Okay guys hurry! We need to go get the costumes and practice the choreography. The project performance is tomorrow." Amber reminded all of us. I was spacing out wondering what SEVENTEEN is doing...

"C'mon Noel." Ace grabbed my arm and walked out of the door.

---

"Okay the costumes are settled!" Amber said with a bright smile.

We were now in them. Amber chose them since she's the leader and she has good style and all.

I was put into a tight long sleeve crop top and a high waisted skirt that had a ruffle like thing at the end. The shoes were just plain white high tops with knee high varsity striped socks. The high waisted skirt flattered my curves/waist and the long sleeve crop top made it more simple. It actually looks really nice. Although I'm not very fond of showing my stomach or legs.

The other members wore flattering things as well. We spent the whole weekend practicing in our costumes.

It wasn't bad. It actually was kind of fun. Accept for the fact that we ignored the guys that whole week due to preparations, but I'm sure they're busy too.

After a couple of days of thinking I finally decided to name the song. Heart Attack, it had a good ring to it. (Yes from AOA ;)) There was not a lot of luck thinking of one in the beginning. Especially with these two weirdos as group members. Thinking about their dumb ideas made me laugh.

---

Performance day was finally here and let me just say, I was probably the only one nervous. I wasn't nervous about performing in front of the entire school. I wasn't nervous to fail or mess up in any way.

Being the songwriter/composer is pretty terrifying. You write the song based off of the first person you think of. I've written so many songs with family, emotions, and friends in mind, but never a boy. Writing this song was probably the most frustrating thing ever. I continuously wrote what I felt about him down and probably ended up erasing the entire thing twenty times. After a while, I really didn't care. I thought that if I just write whatever I feel down it isn't going to matter. I thought that I wouldn't care what he thinks about it. But here I am freaking out. I chuckled.

"Gwaechanha?" Amber looked at me with a worried expression.

"I think I'm going crazy unni." I looked at her with a worried, crazy expression. She pulled me into a hug to calm me down.

"He's going to love it. Don't worry. Plus you aren't the only one worrying about it." She simply chuckled pointing at Ace. After a while Ace finally got the idea that her choreography was going to be presented in front of her lover boyyy. Awee kyeopta.

"What if he doesn't like it? Does he even know its towards him? WAIT DOES HE? AHHH." I started freaking out. I got a slap on the back of my head.

"OWW. THAT HURTS." I looked at her with a growl.

"Just do your best." She chuckled right before we went up to perform.

We all got into our starting poses. I can hear the other girls panting and breathing hard as our nerves slowly swallow us. It was dark and everyone was nervous. I could tell out of the little light there is left that the crowd and the teachers were as well. I mean, this is basically our debut at this school. It determines whether they'd like us or not. The students I mean.