Chapter 1: Koro-sensei

09-12-2023 A/N: This fic was created by a once super cringey weeb that was 14-15 years old (I'm over 20 now). You will see some writing mistakes AND the use of Japanese romaji and honorifics being used wrong.

-----

Class 3-E was silent and still. They were waiting. Waiting for him to come back.

Everyone heard him entering the building, walking down the hall towards your decent sized classroom. You gulped, waiting for the perfect time to strike your sensei. He entered the room, placing the attendance book on the wooden pedestal. His yellow tentacles revolving around him, along with that forever revealing smile he has on his round head.

He spoke to all of you, "Now min'na-san...let's get started, shall we? Student on duty, on your command."

A boy with blue hair, tied up into two pigtails, stood up from his desk. He cried out, "S-Stand up!"

Everyone stood up, revealing all of their guns and weapons they have been hiding behind their backs, and pointed it at your dear teacher.

"Attention!...Bow!"

As soon as he told everyone to bow, you pulled the trigger of your weapons and began to shoot your teacher. But of course, as you fired, your sensei only dodged and spoke at the same time.

"Ohayogozaimasu! Fire all you want, I will be taking attendance," he said, and began your roll call, "(Y/N)-san?"

"Here!" you answered him. You sat in the back of the class, right behind Okuda Manami.

"Gomenasai, but you'll have to speak up with all this gunfire."

You shouted your name this time, still firing your guns. He continued calling names, and the rest of the class answered him. No one was absent, no one was tardy. But everyone was exhausted from pulling the trigger for so long and reloading their weapons. He closed his book, and his face turned red, with a large circle on it.

"No one was tardy, and everyone was here! That makes me glad," he said to everyone.

"He's too quick." Nakamura sighed in disappointment.

"So the whole class shooting him doesn't work?" Isogai blurted out.

You shrugged, and spoke up, "This was just a test, Isogai. We really need a strategy."

"That is true, (Y/N)-san. But that is too bad. Not a single bullet hit its mark today, either. Methods that rely on sheer numbers lack any individual thought," your sensei informed the class. He continued, as he twirled his tentacles around like fingers, "You need to be more inventive...or you'll never be able to kill me at my max speed on Mach 20."

"But, like, see," Maehara started, pointing his index finger straight at him, "no way did you seriously dodge all of those bullets!"

"I mean, these are just BBs... You could've just stood there grittin' your teeth as they hit you, " Sugino said.

Everyone agreed with him. But you all needed to learn how to assassinate without cheap tactics. Your teacher told everyone to gather up the weapons, and to pick up the BB pellets. He reminded the class that they were harmless to you humans, and then proceeded to shoot off one of his tentacles with one of the pistols.

He informed everyone, "The pellets were specially developed by the government. If one hits me, it can slice through my cells as if they were made of tofu. Of course, they regenerate a few seconds later. No shooting in the classroom unless you're trying to kill me."

His face had formed green stripes on it, along with a devious smile on his face. "I do hope you can kill me...before graduation, that is. Now then, let's put away the guns and BBs and start on our work."