Chapter 21: Preparation

Current Author Status: Dying from tiredness and stress. Classes take up time, therefore, writing little by little. Don't worry, though. I will try my best to update.

• • •

Every student of the E-Class was sitting outside of the classroom, holding notebooks and materials for each of the subjects that they have learned earlier in the year. The reason being: everybody is studying for their final exams. Koro-sensei would be using his clones to help everybody study so that they won't fail and that it won't end up like the last time they had their exams.

"You got the basics down cold over the past semester, everyone. At this rate, I expect your grades to shoot up!" exclaimed Koro-sensei.

Nagisa, who was sitting at the base of a tree with his English notebook in hand, questioned, "Koro-sensei, do you want us to make the top fifty this time too?"

"Yeah," you added. You were sitting at the same tree Nagisa was at, but you were sitting high up on a branch above him, helping him if he needed it, "will you? The school might make those questions hard and unexpected like how the midterms were."

"No. I was too focused on your total scores for your midterms." Your teacher had a headband with the word "English" on it, and had cards with different English words on it for students to learn, such as "fit", "target", "total" and more. As he spoke, more letters popped up on his lips, saying "lucky chance". He continued, "I have come to believe that each student should have a goal that is better suited to themselves. That's why I've come up with the perfect target for our classroom!"

Koro-sensei went over to Terasaka, who was annoyed, with his Naruto headband. "Don't worry, Terasaka-kun! You've got a shot at reaching it too!"

He also went around and held a pistol in his hand. "As Shiro-san said, when I lose a tentacle, I also lose speed. As you can see, even one tentacle makes a difference. I cant keep up with the quality of my images and now there's a few child images mixed in."

You saw that all of the Koro-sensei clones turned small and tiny, which were the reduced images of him. When he shot one more tentacle off, he got more child images, but with parents images fretting about how to make ends meet. Losing another tentacle, the father figure had vanished and the mother was left to take care of the kids on her own. Basically, each tentacle that he loses decreases his movement speed by ten percent.

"Here's the deal: each student that receives a top score, either overall or in an individual subject, will have the right to destroy one tentacle," said Koro-sensei. Everyone's was very interested in that deal that more of them began to pay more attention to him. "This is the final exam for our assassination classroom. Can you get any closer to the ten billion yen? That is up to you."

All of you went inside of the classroom when your study hall was over. You were taking a break, and all of you began to talk about the subject at matter: getting top scores on the exams.

"One tentacle for each top score..." said Nagisa, who seemed worried.

Okuda, who was very optimistic at the moment, spoke up, "Yes! Let's do our best!"

"Okuda-san, when did you get so fired up?" Karma questioned her.

The girl's eyes lit up. "Well, since science is my one strong suit, I might be able to finally help everyone out!"

"Eh? But you are already a big help, Okuda. Especially during the humiliation for Maehara," you explained, and she slightly blushed, having an even bigger smile for the compliment.

Kayano joined in, "We have our share of high-scoring students here. Acting one subject each isn't that far fetched."

Soon, you heard someone's phone going off. It was Sugino's, and the person calling was his former baseball teammate, Shindou. Sugino answered the phone and began to talk to him. He also put it on speakerphone for everyone to hear.