Chapter 14: Film

It's been a week or so since the incident with Maehara and the prank had arrived.

A man by the name of Lovro came by one day and tried to make Irina abandon her assassination attempt, but Koro-sensei solve the problem by making them do a competition; Whoever "killed" Karasuma first will decide the fate of the loser. If Lovro won, Irina would've left.

But luckily for Irina, Karasuma allowed her to stab him with the anti-sensei knife, thus winning the game.

-----

The bell had rung, and everyone was entering the classroom, book bags in hand. The students were getting ready for class to start, and your teacher, Koro-sensei, was reading a magazine.

You were hanging out with Nagisa and Karma, chatting and reading your magazines in the back of the class.

"Have you guys heard the news?!" You squealed in front of the two boys. You had a wide grin on your face, as you were excited about the news of your favorite comic book.

"Yeah! The sequel for Sonic Ninja was released," Nagisa told you with a smile.

"We'll watch it together once it's subbed," Karma added. "I heard it's going to be good."

You eyes widened and your smile grew larger. "Ooo! I can't for it!"

The sound of a gun fired at Koro-sensei rang in your ears. He simply dodged it, as usual. The three of you then overheard Koro-sensei's conversation with some of the other students in the E-Class.

"You seem like you're in a good mood, Koro-sensei," said Isogai. "Got afternoon plans?"

Eyes still on the magazine, he replied, "Hai, I'm going to see a movie in Hawaii. It's getting an American premiere. I've been really looking forward to it."

Nakamura approached him. "No way! That's cold, Koro-sensei!"

He let out his unique laugh. "Mach 20 speed was made for times like this!"

Kataoka leaned down and looked at the magazine. "Sonic Ninja?"

You, Nagisa, and Karma flinched. You listened a little more closely than you have thought of.

"Oh, that superhero flick..." said Nakamura, blandly.

"Tell us all about it tomorrow!" Kataoka chirped.

"Hai, hai, I will."

They were chatting about the movie, and you faced the two boys. They looked at you, shocked expressions were on their faces.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You questioned them, with seriousness in your voice.

Nagisa gulped. Karma, who had a small smirk on his face, answered, "Does is have to do with traveling to Hawaii to watch Sonic Ninja? Because I'm in."

You turned to Nagisa. "Nagisa-kun...?"

He began to ponder at the thought of it. But then he let out a long sigh, followed by a smile. "Yeah, I'll join you two."

You cheered, "Yatta! We'll ask him once our classes are over!"

Nagisa and Karma glanced at each other and laughed.

-Later-

Once everyone had left the classroom, you, Nagisa, and Karma stayed behind. You contacted your parents, of course, letting them know about the "little experiment" you were gonna do with Koro-sensei.

"Well, then, I guess I'll be off," said Koro-sensei, just as he was about to leave.

"Koro-sensei, please! Take us with you!" You cried out, groveling on the ground.