Chapter 4: Irina Jela-"Bitch"

"Karma-kun, how do you like it in the E-Class?" You asked him.

It's been a week since Karma had joined the E-Class. You, Nagisa, and Karma would take the train to school, and then walk the rest of the way there. There'd be some idiots from the main campus making fun of your little group as you passed by, but Karma would handle it with some..."fun".

"I guess I like it there. You can use weapons without getting in trouble," Karma answered, facing you with a small grin. You returned a genuine smile to him, and Nagisa spoke up.

"Koro-sensei is a great teacher, better than any of the ones on the main campus," Nagisa told the both of you.

Karma shrugged. "His subjects are all too easy. I don't really have to pay attention."

The three of you were already nearing Kunugigaoka Junior High School. As you headed for the mountain, the three of you heard whispers from the main building students, along with snickers and insults.

"I have agree with Karma-kun on this one. By the way, I forgot to tell you that we're getting a new teacher today," you informed them.

"Maybe they're a professional assassin," Nagisa said.

"Or not," Karma added with a smirk. "They could be as bad as the horrible teachers here."

You and Nagisa stifled a laugh. As you were entering the mountain gateway, you saw looks of disgust on the students as the three of you were laughing away. But you ignored it, and climbed up the mountain to the E-Class.

"Ohayogozaimasu!" You exclaimed with a bit of enthusiasm as you slid open the classroom door, Nagisa and Karma following suit.

You saw Karasuma, Koro-sensei in his human disguise, and a beautiful looking woman fawning over him. Karasuma gave you a serious look on his face, and the students had blank looks on theirs. You began to sweat drop, and Karma was laughing behind your back.

"Go to your seats, (Y/N)-san, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun," Koro-sensei ordered the three of you. You did as you were told.

Karasuma started once you sat down. "Now, let me introduce you to your new foreign language teacher."

"I'm Irina Jelavic! Min'na-san, yoroshiku!" She introduced herself with a smile, still tightly clutching Koro-sensei's arm. Irina had long blonde hair, and big, blue eyes. She was very busty indeed, and had a very curvy body. The clothing she wore looked very fashionable, also very expensive.

"Who'd have thought you were a teacher here!" She exclaimed as she was getting closer to Koro-sensei. Your teacher reminded her that it was the wig. He took the wig off to reveal his large yellow head, but she didn't mind at all.

Karasuma continued, "This school intends you to give you authentic experience in foreign language. I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half your English lessons?"

"If we must..." Koro-sensei said.

You leaned over to Karma. "Her act is so forced."

"Well, it's enough to get him swooned like a child. It works well on assassinations as well," Karma informed you. You nodded your head, understanding what he meant.

"We can get a hint of how to kill him out of this," you told him, and he shrugged.

Just as you said that, Koro-sensei looked over to Irina and looked at her large rack. He turned bright pink. That emotion was just plain infatuation, there was no mistaking it. Irina, who spoke in a really admired way, kept saying statements that were awfully strange. Like how she was attracted to his eyes, that looked like two diarrhea pills, and his arms, that were very wiggly and "tentacally".