Chapter 19: Swim Lessons

A/N: This chapter takes place in the manga chapters 44-45.
-----

"First of all, the real question is if Koro-sensei can swim or not," said Kataoka, starting off her plan.

You spoke up, "We've seen him bloat when there's a lot of humidity, and when Kurahashi splashed water on Koro-sensei, the spots hit with water were the only ones that had swelled up."

The classes nodded their head. "If his body is temporarily swelled up with water, the isn't enough to kill him. But, there's a high chance of him not being able to move so well."

Kataoka then stood up from her spot with a few ideas. "At one point, during the summer, we'll pull Koro-sensei in the water. That alone won't kill him, but it'll be likely that his defensive reactions would be slowed down."

She looked at every single one of us in the eye. "When he's bloated, students who have been waiting in the water will strike!"

Kataoka then removed a hairpin that kept her hair tied up. She decided that she was going to be underwater, since she has built an anti-sensei knife into her barrette.

"Ooo, so it's basically time for Kataoka Megu, the swimming team's second-year representative for a crawl stroke last year, to have a turn." Maehara was impressed.

"The most important part now is getting Koro-sensei into the water without arousing at suspicion. We've got the entire summer, so let's keep an eye out for our chance!" Kataoka cried out with pride.

As the group dispersed, there was some chatter about "Ikemegu", since you can rely on her at most times when it was important. She was the female class rep, and even though she was a girl, she was an ikemen, causing her to gain the name "Ikemegu". Kataoka was good in athletics and academics, which was very helpful, but she was also skilled and dashing in appearance. Though, most of the class wondered why someone like her would be moved to the E-Class.

As you, Nagisa, and Kayano were watching Kataoka improve her swimming skills in the pool with Ritsu, Koro-sensei came to watch as well.

"Kataoka-san certainly is cool...though, I wonder what she's been entrusted with," said Koro-sensei.

'We cannot let him know that we're aiming to kill him in the water! We need to change the subject!'

You looked over to Nagisa and nodded, and he seemed to get the message.

"Ne, Koro-sensei, you sent a fan letter to Tade Haruko-san, that actress with the huge chest, didn't you?" said Nagisa, averting his gaze from Koro-sensei with a look of disapproval.

"NYUUAA! How did you know about that?!" Koro-sensei questioned him.

"We caught sight of it on your desk," Nagisa told him.

You chimed in, "You sure spent a lot of time thinking and rewriting, huh?"

"D-DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU READ ALL OF THOSE?!" Koro-sensei cried in horror.

The two of you leaned in on Koro-sensei, who was covering his face in shame.

"Writing things like 'When I look at you, it really, perks up my tentacles'...normally, if she saw that, it'd be sexual harassment, right?" You spoke to him in a low voice.

"I wonder what would happen if she found out that a teacher did it~" mumbled Nagisa. Koro-sensei was hiding behind his own tentacles, sweating bullets.

Kayano was watching from behind with nervous look on her face. "Nagisa, (Y/N), you can stop already...he's utterly mortified..."

-ping-