Chapter 6

{[:]} You {[:]}

You smiled as you saw the book store, but what you didn't notice is that boys kept glancing at you, checking you out.

For some awkward reason, Fell and G!Sans both walked beside you.

Fell looped his arm with your left arm, while G!Sans was on your right, wrapping his arm around your neck.

You felt slightly uncomfortable, and tried to wiggle out of the situation.

" Uh, guys, personal space. " You said, uncomfortable of the current position you're in.

" When we enter the bookstore. " Fell grumbled, and you just kept silent.

You entered the bookstore, and the two immediately let go, wandering off to God knows where.

You sighed happily.

Finally, alone.

You walked around and glanced at some books.

You looked at the sections, and in the two farthest corners of the bookstores, you saw the words:

" Yaoi ", and " Yuri ".

You shivered at the thought of your first time seeing those two.

You kept walking, trying to find some books that interest you.

You paused when you saw a section that very, very much entertained you.

" WATTPAD BOOKS ".

You were having a party in your mind, and you walked towards the section.

You saw some random books that looked lovely, but you wondered how many books you were going to get.

I'd probably buy all of these books-- IT'S TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!

You kept staring at the bookshelves, not knowing that someone was right behind you.

" Dove, " You heard a smooth voice behind you talk, making you flinch and turn around.

" W-Wha-- " You asked, but you saw it was only G!Sans.

" What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in another section? " You asked, and he chuckled.

" Why should I? " He asked, raising a skele-brow and crossing his arms.

God, You thought.

He looks very... " Attractive " in that position.

You rolled your eyes, searching for more books in the bookshelves.

" Because, these books are for people that fangirl when something exciting happens in the book. " You said, and you smiled widely when you saw a book that you read in WattPad.

" Like this! " You said, turning around and holding a book with both hands, smiling.

He examined the book.

It was " The Heartbroken Heartbreaker ", and it made you squeal when you read it.

It was absolutely adorable.

" God, chick flicks have books. Put that back, we're going to another section. " He said, the book floating and returning to it's original spot.

" W-What?! B-But-- " You tried to whine, but he rolled his eyes and looked at you.

You were pouting, clasping your hands.

It was the same position you did to Fell before he entered McDonald's.