Chapter Three

2 weeks later

Everyday, for the past 2 weeks Derek and I have been talking. He calls it "sessions", just about an hour and a half of taking. For an odd reason, the end of each "session" results in the both of us holding each other, crying our eyes out. I'm not sure if it's effecting him at all, but I know it is me. Talking to him, makes me feel better. I can't explain it.

"Hey."

Someone always has to break my train of thought. I looked over, to see none other than Scott.

"Oh hey."

"Where were you yesterday? You were supposed to meet me at my house? You know, for that project."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I had to do something with my dad." I had totally forgotten about the project. Well, grades don't matter anyway-life doesn't matter.

"It's fine. How about tonight we meet up then?"

I'm suppose to meet with Derek tonight.. Maybe we can have a half long session.

"Yeah okay, but I might be a little late. Like an hour or so, that okay?"

"Yeah." His face lit up happily, he must really want to hang out with me.

~

"So, I was wondering if we could end today a little early? I have to work on a school project with Scott, and I kind of stood him up yesterday." I asked, sitting down on Derek's worn couch.

He looked sad, disappointment shadowed his face.

"Y-yeah." He whispered.

"Is, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." He replied.

"Doesn't seem like it." I said, leaning back and crossing my arms.

There was no point in just going on with the session, he is obviously upset! We've been pouring our feelings out to each other, why not let this out too.

"I don't want you to go, that's all." He said, waving his hands, indicating me not to worry. Or be interested.

"Why not?" I was interested, what do you expect?

"Stiles, can we just get on with this." He was getting annoyed.

"No, tell me why." I commanded.

He groaned, and rubbed his face in frustration.

"I don't want you to leave... Because I like you. Okay, I like you a lot."

His words shocked me, I always thought he hated me. Took no liking to me. Of course, with the sessions, he would have to get used to me. But like me? That's something I'd never dream Derek Hale, would say.

"Like, as in?" I asked.

I know I am true blonde at heart, I'm so slow with such trivial things.

"I like you more than a friend. I want to be with you, call you mine. These "sessions" have given me time with you and it makes me feel better. I don't know what it is, but it's like you help me. Like, you're mending my wounds."

I suspected it to be a crush.

There was a long silence, an awkward silence.

"I feel the same way..." I spoke.

Yes, I do in fact like him back. I am gay, those of you who think I'm straight need to get a brain. Lydia? No, I just want to be her friend. Have you seen the diva? That chick, knows how to dress. I envy her beauty, and her sense of style.

"I feel the same way-the exact same way, Derek." I said.

He smiled, another thing you don't see Derek to a lot, smile. He slowly inched his hand over, and grabbed mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter sucks, and it's short. It will defiantly be longer next chapter though! Sorry again!