Chapter Seven

Stiles POV

"I um yeah, I like, hot showers." I stuttered.

He turned around, revealing his very long length... He took a few steps toward me, urging me to remove my boxers.

"Like I said, this is fast-"

"Very fast." I interrupted

He gave me a look.

"Sorry, go on..." I apologized.

"This is fast, but I feel like its right. If you don't then please tell me, because I don't want to rush or make you uncomfortable. But, with how long we've both felt, with the depression and all.. I feel like we are helping each other? When I'm with you I feel better, like you're the only thing that is making me happy. I feel better when we're together. So I thought, maybe we could take things to another level.." He grabbed my hands, and looked into my eyes.

"Sex? If so then that's cool, I would like that if you would..."

"I mean, becoming boyfriends. Like would you want to be in a relationship with me? Because I like you a lot, Stiles. And yeah, I've read that physical interaction helps a lot with depression, and stress."

"I would love to be your boyfriend, Derek."

He smiled, and pulled me into the shower.

"Good reads, about that physical interaction."

He half smiled, before kissing me. The warm water trickled down my back, and around our inseparable lips. My hands ran along his back, afraid to even brush across his ass.

"Mmmbls," Derek mumbled, causing our lips to almost vibrate together.

"Hmm," I hummed back.

"Stiles,"

My head snapped back and an annoyed groan escaped my throat. "Whaat? I'm trying to make out with you,"

He smiled, clasping his hands together, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Let's keep it to just that,"

"What? Why?"

"Well, one, it will be your first time. Two, I don't think you or I will want your first time to be a fifteen minute affair right before school. And three, I just remembered you're 17,"

I let out another groan. "...Fine,"

"Hey, we can still make out."

I smiled. "That works,"

~

I stumbled into class about 5 minutes late. My hair was still wet, some water dripped down my cheek.

Luckily, my teacher was still in the break room, so I wouldn't be yelled at for being tardy.

It's not my fault, Derek kept me in the shower too long.

Helping me soap up.

Then rinse.

And squeeze my ass when I wasn't facing him.

Kissing me so hard I got dizzy.

"Where were you? You're never late,"

"Oh Scott," I sat beside him and grinned. "I was just taking a long, hot shower."

"Did you get laid or something?"

I wish.

"No," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well then why are you so cheeky, and late?"

"Because, I..."

Should I tell him....

"I have a boyfriend now,"

Scott's jaw dropped, and he brought his hands together in a clap. "Well, well, well! Who is he?"

Shit.

"You don't know him,"

"So what! Tell me his name at least,"

My eyes darted around the room in a frenzy.

"Um... Dean,"

Scott nodded. "Okay, so when do I meet him?"

"Oh! You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I shrugged. "Um he's... On a road trip with his brother right now, his little brother Sam..."

That was all I could think of, and like everything else, Scott believed it.

"Oh. That's cool, he must be older than?"

"Yeah, yeah. Because I like them older guys,"

Like Derek.

"How much older than?"

"24!" I blurted out, knowing that was Derek's age.

"24? And you're 17..."

"And almost 18,"

"When are they getting back then...?" Scott folded his arms across his chest.

"Um, well, I don't know... They are pretty serious about that trip. Um, Sam had like an interview last Monday and Dean promised to get him back for it but they both just ditched instead. So... I think they're pretty into traveling."

"Uh, so just a long distance thing then?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and we're doing great,"

"Sounds interesting,"

I smiled. "Very,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the update! I really hope it was okay, I couldn't help myself I had to add supernatural in there because it's amazing and yeah. I'm working on I Am No Different. Thank you for reading, thank you for votes and comments as well. It means a lot❤️

Love you all so much😘

-Leanna💕