HOLY HELL IM SO SORRY

Okay so, it's been a long ass time since I updated anything.

I'm so so so so so so so sorry.

And the only reason I'm back on here is because I have formed an obsession with Johnlock. (By the way I made a new account it's @Jawncock , I published a fic on there if anyone wants to read it, that would mean a lot. Plus I'm going to be posting more stories on there as well.)

But I found this profile and felt super bad and want to at least continue these stories a little bit until I can come to an appropriate ending.

Again I'm very sorry.

Chapter 7 of this story will be posted before the end of today, luckily I had already started it months ago so I have some stuff to work off of. I Am No Different may take me a little more time, I'm planning on re-reading it and seeing where I left off and what I can do.

If I haven't answered your messages, followed you back, or thanked you for everything please forgive me.

I'm an ass and hope to make it up to everyone.

If you do follow my new account @Jawncock I will work my hardest to follow you and everyone else back.

And if you do read my new story (Johnlock - Do I Wanna Know?), it would mean the world to me, and it would make my day and freaking year if you voted and or gave me feeback.

Please and thank you,

Very, very sorry.

-Leanna 💕