dan

trigger warning- possible eating disorder or anxiety or self harm tendencies  

dan looks up and down in the mirror and hates everything he sees. large thighs, big arms, pudgy tummy, and ugly face. no wonder he has no friends! who would want to be seen with him?

dan sighs as he walks away from the mirror and steps on the scale. 

112 pounds.

how is this possible? he has only drank water and had healthy foods all week! maybe he has to stop eating completely. and thats what he did. a little less everyday. by the end of the week all he was having was a tea and a few grapes in the morning and lots of water the rest of the day.

when monday came around he was anxious to see how much he weight he had lost.

he got up and stretched. walking into his tiny kitchen of his apartment, he started to make a tea for himself and grapes a few grapes and shakily put them in this mouth.

once he had his tea he decided to weigh himself. he walked into his cramped bathroom and pulled out the scale. he stepped on and closed his eyes scared to look.

105 pounds.

dan was very happy. soon he would be pretty like he always had wanted. he hopped off and took a shower and thought about how soon he will be pretty.

once he got out he looked in the mirror and his mood skyrocketed back down. why was he still fat? he looked at every flaw on his body and pointed it out.

"big arms" he choked as a tear fell down his cheek.

"thunder thighs" he sobbed.

"muffin top"

"ugly, ugly, ugly" he cried.

he decided then that his goal was to be 90 pounds and then be would be happy.

hello! new book! hope u enjoy it:)