dan

trigger warning- possible eating disorder or anxiety or self harm tendencies 

he checked his phone screen to see what time it was. 1:47. phil had been gone for 20 minutes, was he okay? did he leave? he seemed a bit nervous earlier. his hands had been shaky and he was fidgeting with his sleeves. maybe he should go check on him just to make sure hes alright.

dan got up and walked over to the bathroom. he didn't hear anyone in there but he went inside just incase. "phil? are you in here? i just wanted to make sure you where alright." dan sayed out loud. dan turned the corner and saw that a stall door was shut. oh no. dan thought. dan knocked on the door. "phil are you in there? im being serious!" no one answered back but he could here phils shallow breaths. beginning to panic dan crawled under the stall to find phil, passed out with blood all over the floor. oh god, oh god, oh god. dan thought as he picked up phil and began to bring him to his house.

why would phil do this? dan thought as he carried him home. phil seemed a little shy but he didn't think phil was unhappy to the point to do this. dan could feel tears drip down his face as he looked at phils beautiful face.

once they got to dans apartment he placed him on dans bed and checked his pulse just in case. he was breathing. thank god, he thought. soon phil began to wake up. confusion and panic written all over his face. he began to breath heavily and started to cry. dan knew he was having a panic attack. he slowly walked over to him and rubbed his back telling him it was alright and that it was only him.

dan wondered if phil got those allot? that would explain why he was so shy and fidgety. he must have really bad anxiety maybe.

soon phil started to calm down and dan didnt know what to say. "i uh, i found you in the bathroom you where passed out and bleeding pretty bad, i didnt think you would want to go to the hospital so i brought you here." dan whispered even though it was only the two of them.

"oh" was all phil said, he could tell by phils face that he was embarrassed. he had just had a panic attack and been found all cut up in the bathroom. "its alright phil, dont feel embarrassed. you can talk to me you know that right?"

phil didnt say anything he just gave dan a tight hug. dan could feel the butterfly's in his stomach. they hugged for a long time. and they both needed it.