dan

smut warning ;)) ive never written smut before so it might be bad okay bye

also ...... dan tops in this story oh s h i t o o p s s o r r y 

trigger warning- possible eating disorder or anxiety or self harm tendencies 

a week later, dan felt, for some reason good. he felt as though phil liked him for who he was no matter what. he felt like he didn't need to be stick thin. he knew he would have his rough days but, he felt like somehow, he could make it through this. he knew someone was their for him no matter what. 

even though dan was feeling better, he still had to go to support group. phil was currently sat on dans bed begging for him to go. 

"dan! you know i just want the best for you. i just want you to feel okay" phil sighed, while dan stood up. "fine, but under one condition! you have to go with me" dan said as he'd stood in front of phil who rolled his eyes. "dan i don't need support group, i'm perfectly fine" dan knew that was bullshit right when he said it. "oh really?" dan said as he sat next to phil on the bed. "then show me your wrists or your thighs or your hips" dan demanded while he stared at phil who was staring at his lap. "no" phil said quietly. "phil just let me see, okay?" "okay" phil said as 

phils pov

he stood up and pulled down his jeans and showed dan his thighs and hips. then he rolled the sleeves of his sweater up. phil looked at his feet and and felt silent tears run down his face. he could feel dan staring at him. and if it wasn't embarrassing enough he was wearing a white lace thong. (image above) phil pulled his shirt down to cover anything and just looked at his feet. 

back to dans pov 

he was covered in them. old and new. they where everywhere. his body was beautiful anyways. no matter the amount of scars. his slim legs, with a nice thigh gap and nice hips. he was wearing a lace thong. all dan wanted to do was take it off. 

dan stood up and lifted phil's chin, seeing tears on his cheeks and wiping them away. dan just hugged him, and they both needed it. dan grabbed phil's cheek and kissed his. but it was different this time it felt, real. 

dan pushed phil into the wall and there kisses started to become more needy and full of lust. "jump" dan said as he stopped to breath. phil jumped up and wrapped his legs around dans waist. dan felt his hand glide to phil's ass and squeezed it. dan has always loved phil's ass. phil let out a little high pitched moan at that and dan could control himself as he moved from phil's mouth to his neck sucking every spot. dan felt phil's hand travel around his body, and it made him feel amazing. that someone liked his body enough to want to feel him like this. "please dan" phil whimpered into dans ear, and it drove him crazy. dan placed phil on his bed and took of his own shirt and throwing it to some random place. 

"dan, i'm a virgin" phil said as dans eyes glazed over phil's body. "thats okay, ill take care of you okay" dan said as he kissed phil passionately. dan wasn't a virgin, some drunk party he had sex with a girl that he was friends with. he regretted it now, wishing it was something that they could share together. 

dan grabbed phils sweater and slid it over his head. then moved down to his panties. seeing his hard on popping through his panties making his quietly moan. dan kissed the outline of his panties and kissing up his stomach. "you are so beautiful" dan whispered as he played with the band of his panties. sliding them down his legs and throwing them across the room, taking off his own jeans and boxers. dan leaned over and grabbed some lube and poured it all over his 3 fingers. phils high pitched moans turning him on even more. dan kissed phil as he turned him over and put his ass in the air. dan started with one finger and pumped it in and out of his ass. curling it and stretching him out. adding another finger as phils moans filled the room. lastly, adding the last one and curling his finger inside him. after, he added lub onto his dick. "are you sure your ready, baby?" "yes!" phil practically begged.

phils pov 

all phil wanted was dan inside of him, he just wanted all of dan. as dans tip entered him he let out a quiet moan. soon he added more and more inside of him. phil could feel tears prickling his eyes and dan moved in and out of him. the pain was excruciating, but in a weird way he enjoyed it. all of a sudden dan slammed into him and phil couldn't contain himself as he let out a loud high pitched moan as dan let out low quiet moans. "your doing so well, princess" dan said as phil looked up at dan. "dan im going to cum" phil said as he all of a sudden came all over his chest, and before he could think dan had came inside of him. 

after they where finished they laid there together, to tired to do anything else.

----

the next morning they planned to go out. phil wanted dan to come get his nails done with him, and dan had wanted to get his matte black for a while. 

once they entered they where greeted by a women named kiera. she had beautiful green eyes and dirty blonde hair. (@meandmyoreos_ on instaaa) "welcome!" she said as we walked into the salon. "do you have an appointment?" "yes! its under phil lester" dan said as he grabbed phil's hand. dan knew he didn't like talking to new people, so he made sure he was the one to talk. 

they walked over to the colors and he picked a lilac and dan got his black shade and they got them painted. he loved spending time with dan, but where they a thing? no one had made it official. no one said the word boyfriend, i mean he imagined they would be together. they had sex! dan kisses him all the time. phil just wanted a label for what they where.