dan

tw- bulimia 

after dan talked to phil at the coffee shop, he didn't want phil to be on his own for the night. they both ended up walking back to phils place to watch movies and talk. 

recently dan had been doing really good with his new 'diet'. he only ate a few grapes and a tea so far that day. he weighed 105 pounds. he had lost 6 pounds, but he needed to lose more.

once they got to phils apartment, they walked in and went into his room. it was neatly kept and had christmas lights hang around the room. he had a white conforter and light pink pillows on top, with a light pink rug to match on the floor. 

"i like it" dan said as he walked in and sat on his bed. "thanks, i spent a while decorating it" phil giggled, and sat next to dan as and hugged his legs as he played with his sweater paws. "do you want to order something for dinner? we can get pizza" phil smiled. "sure".

277 calories in one slice of pizza, dan read as he looked at his phone. he would have to throw it up. he cant ruin his 'diet'. he had been doing good and not eating and this was going to mess it all up. 

-

"do you want more comfortable clothes? i might have some clothes clothes black enough for you" phil said trying to act serious but failing. "haha very funny phil, but yes i would" dan said as he got up to look through phils clothes. dan opened his bottom dresser drawer and saw lots of pastel jumpers and pretty skirts. dan looked over at phil who was on his computer looking at tumblr. "you should wear this stuff more" dan said as he looked back at the dresser. all he heard was phil sigh. once he found a black shirt and some navy joggers he walked back to phils bed and laid next to phil as he continued to scroll through tumblr. as he scrolled though, his sweater began to ride up. there where more, lots more than before. dan was about to say something when they heard a knock at the door. "pizza" phil yelled as they both stood up to get the door. 

once they got the pizza, dan wanted to vomit. the greasy pizza in front of him made his mind go insane. he couldn't stop thinking about the calories or the pounds. 

they each took a piece and walked back to phils room. they ended up watching some random anime called 'your lie in april' but dan wasnt really paying attention. he was just trying to keep his food down until he was half way done. 

"ill be right back" dan said as he walked out into the bathroom. once he locked the door he opened the toilet and shoved his fingers down his throat. he started to puke up everything he ate, he didn't stop until he couldn't puke anymore. he felt fat and gross. he wiped away his tears and flushed down what just happened. he popped a breath mint in and walked back into phils room. 

-

it was about 2:00am when phil started to get tired and started to change into his pajamas. dan watched him as he grabbed a white long sleeve shirt and some black joggers. "ill be right back" phil said as he fake smiled and walked out. dan knew phil didn't want to wear those clothes, but his dad had drilled it into his brain that it wasn't okay. once phil got back he turned off his main light and just left his christmas lights on. "you can sleep in my bad with me, if you want" phil said shyly as he blushed and looked down.  "yeah i would like that" dan smiled. phil jumped onto the bed and went under the covers. dan laughed as he got under and turned off the tv. "im really happy you decided to come home with me, dan" phil whispered as he cuddled his head into the crook of dans neck. "me too" dan said as he kissed phils forhead and went to sleep.