phil

trigger warning- possible eating disorder or anxiety or self harm tendencies 

waking up the next morning phil felt extremely anxious. it was just one of those days. phil quietly stood up and walked into the bathroom to do his business. after he was done he was going to talk a shower when his chest began to hurt and his breathing started to get heavy. opening the door to go to the kitchen, phil could get 2 feet past when he started sliding down the wall and sat on the hallway floor. he began to shake and cry, his legs falling asleep from hyperventilating, and his breathing getting heavier. 

not hearing anyone coming he saw someones feet next to him, and dan sit across from him. "phil, phil, phil please look at me" dan said as he lifted phils chin. "its okay, princess everything okay im here for you" he southed as he grabbed phils hand to hold it. phil started to calm down as he hugged dan and started to cry more. "im so sorry, dan. im so, so sorry" "phil, its alright. you cant help it. im here alright, and im not going anywhere". dan spoke as he rubbed phils back. 

-

after what happened he wasn't in the mood to go out so the stayed home and decided to watch movies. 

"are you sure you dont mind staying in?" phil said as he looked up to dan, who was much, much taller. "im sure princess! now come on lets pick out a movie" dan said as he looked at the collection of movies phil had on his shelf. recently dan had been calling phil princess and it was the most amazing thing ever, phil loved it. they have been getting closer recently, spending lots of time together, to cuddling and calling each other cute names. phil had a huge crush on dan, it was completely obvious to everyone, except dan. 

"can we watch star wars, bear?" phil asked as they glanced at the movies. "sure ill put it in, hop into bed" dan said as he grabbed the movie and started to open the dvd player. "okay!" phil giggled as he put on a pair of knee high socks, and a large white sweater and sat on the bed on his phone. phil could feel dan eyeing him as he looked down at his phone. "w-what is it?" phil anxiously asked while pulling down his sweater to make sure no cuts where showing. was there something wrong with him? did dan not want him to wear girlier clothes? did he look ugly? "you just look really nice in that" dan smiled and continued to turn on the movie. phil blushed and went under the covers opening it for dan "come in!" phil giggled as dan sat on the chair across the room. dan laughed and joined phil as they started to watch the movie. 

DAN POV (ooooo)

in the middle of the movie dan was having a hard time concentrating on the movie. phil was lying next to him in just a large sweater and knee socks, and frankly dan thought he look fucking adorable. dan couldn't help himself as he grabbed phil side and pulled him into himself and cuddled into him. phil looked up at dan and smiled, and continued to watch the movie. 

"bye phil' dan smiled as he hugged phil goodbye. without thinking he pulled out of the hug and put his hand on phils cheek and kissed him. it was nice and short but he loved it. "bye bear" phil whispered as dan left. oh my god, was all dan could think. he just kissed phil.