Short Love Story

Hinamori Amu was laying in bed at home. She was looking at the ceiling, wondering about someone she knows. Amu turned on her side and curled up into a ball. While she was wondering off she sighted and began to close her eyes. Before she did, she heard a noise coming from the living room, Amu got up and looked through her doorway and said " mom, dad?", in a quiet voice, but no answer. While she was in her doorway she saw the front door open, Amu ran to close it and could feel her heart pounding of fright.

Amu began to walk back from to her room. When she past the kitchen, someone grab her from behind, she was struggling to escape the person, but the person spoke, she began to clam down "I-ikuto?" She spoken in a shaky voice. She turned around and looked up at him and started to cry. Ikuto felt bad and decided to take her back to her room, he picked her up bridal style and walked there.

When he put her on her bed she fell asleep. When Amu woke up, she felt a strong grip around her waist, she turned to see who is behind her, when she did she saw Ikuto, sleeping next to her. He opened his eyes and saw Amu starring at him, she noticed he's awake, she turned back in her dedication while her face turned red.

He giggled at her and pulled her closer to him, he can feel her heart pounding in her chest. He went near her ear and blew in it, She got surprised and ended up pushing Ikuto out of bed and asking
" w-why did you b-blow in my e-ear?!?!" She yelled while getting even more red.

"Because you were being cute" Ikuto answer and smirked

Amu remembered when he told her he loved her a year ago, she did the same thing and ever since than, they've been together. He was seven-teen at the time and Amu was fifth-teen, they don't care about the age difference, all they want is to be together. Her family doesn't know Ikuto she afraid to tell them, if she did they will try to tear them apart.

Ikuto got up and climb on her bed again, he got up to her face which causes her lay on her back, he hovered over her and stared in her golden eyes, she saw happiness in his dark blue eyes. Out of no where he layed on her chest and listened to her heart beat. Amu started playing with his cat like blue hair and shut her eyes for a while.

She was half asleep when she heard a car pulling in her drive way, Ikuto heard it to and got up and went to her window, when he was about to jump out, Amu grab his arm and said " come back soon," while looking at the floor blushing. Ikuto smile and reply " I will don't worry," and kissed her forehead. And left.

"Amu we're home!!," her mom yelled

Her dad came up to her room, opened her door and saw her looking out her window and ask " what you doing honey?"

"Nothing just looking," she answered and closed her window than walking back to her bed and fell asleep.