The parents

I stared at the screen, looking at my baby. It's beautiful, I hold on to Ikutos hand and smiled. "Look that's our baby Ikuto" I said while crying. The doctor set our next appointment, cleaned off my stomach and went to print the pictures of our baby. I crawled in Ikutos lap and curled into him. "It's going to be a girl" I said with a smile, his chest vibrated while he chuckled. " no" its a boy Strawberry" he said while playing with my pink hair.  I laughed a little "sure" the doctor came in and gave me the pictures.
   We got to Ikutos house and saw my parents sitting on his coach.  They heard the door and looked at them, they got up and ran to me and huged me tightly. I was to shooked to say anything, when they let go, I ran behind my boyfriend to hide from them and maked to sure to put the ultersound in my pockets. "H-how did you find me?" I asked. "We follow you when we saw you at the store with HIM" my dad said while glaring at Ikuto. My dad walked towards us, Ikuto put his arm infornt of me to protect me and our baby. I tugged at his sleeve to tell him I'm going fine. "I'm ok mom, dad. You can go now''  

"Not until you come with us" my dad said. I stand there looking at him like he's dumb. "No" I said while putting my arms over my stomach and leaning on Ikuto for protection and comfort. "Out" I pointed to the door, "don't come back till you realized I won't leave Ikuto." Ikuto told me clam down and thinked about the baby once they where gone.  I did what he said, we went to the kitchen, had dinner and went to bed. I cuddled into Ikuto, hand on my stomach and fell asleep with a smile on my face, can't wait till I meet our baby.