First disagreement

A few days past, Ikuto has been doing all of the house stuff. I'm grateful for that, but at the same time I feel useless and bored. All I've been doing was sitting on my butt 24/7 doing nothing but eat and watch t.v..  Ikuto and the shugo chara are washing the dishes. I got up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. "Hey guys, I need to talk to Ikuto can you give us some prativey please?" They all said yes and gave me a small, I said thanks and help dry and an put away. "What's wrong?" Ikuto asked while gradding the plate I was about dry and did it for me.  I sighed and said"I was thinking that I could help around the house" he looked at me and said, "you know I don't want you to, you're pregnant and I don't want the baby to get hurt" I dried the silver were and put them away and looked at him. " I'm not so far along into it to were I need help, and I know you don't were it to get hurt, but I can cook, I can do the dishes, in can even pick up that plate. I'm don't want to feel useless, just let me help around here, please I'm so bored and tired of sitting on my butt all day."
  He sighed and shake his head, "I don't want to risk it I'm sorry Amu, but I don't  want you to get hurt, anything can happen." I starred at him and ran to our room and locked the door. The shugo chara was in the room and saw me crying, they came up to me and asked why I'm crying. I explained to them, but I was still crying. Ran gave me a tissue while Sue was making me something, Dimond was trying to make feel better while miki is drawing something but wouldn't tell me. Yoru was quite, he sat on the bed looking down. "Yoru? What's wrong?" Ran asked "nothing" he got up and flew to his egg. I got up and picked up his egg and said, "Yoru? I'm sorry if I said anything bad and Ikuto, he just wouldn't let  me do anything around the house, my parents are mad at me and so are my friends, I feel lonely sometimes and useless. Please don't me mad at me." Tears started to fall, Yoru came out and hugged, "I'm not mad at you nya~ I'm mad at Ikuto" I caught at his cuteness and hugged him, the others joined in and we all luaghted and ended up falling asleep.

I'm so sorry that I don't update in a really long time. I completely forgotten about this story.  I'll try an update as soon as possible.