Surprise part 1

It's been almost been a month since Amu started staying with Ikuto.  Today she is going home to get her stuff,  her parents maybe furious but she don't care. When she woke up, she felt sick, she ran to the bathroom and threw up. "You ok?" Ikuto asked "I don't know" Amu started "maybe something I ate." She finished and walked out. Her shugo chara was outside watching her with worried faces, "Amu, are you alright?", Ran ask
   She smiled and said "yes, I'm fine girls" as she hugged them. Ask Ikuto made breakfast, Amu and their shugo chara was watching t.v. when Amu remembered something, she got up and walked to the kitchen. She went where Ikuto was and tugged on his shirt. "hmm" he turned around and saw Amu looking down while blushing. He smiled and picked her up and put her on the counter. "Yes my little strawberry" he said when his ears and tail popped out. "D-do you kn-know wh-when  I had my, my  period?" His smirked turned into a frown. She noticed and yelled" where you expecting something else!?!"
       "To be honest, yea" he said back to her
        "Pervert" she mumbled
         "I'm your pervert" he kissed her softly on the lips, when he pulled back she giggled. "Why you asked about your period" he asked ask he went back to cooking. She didn't answer for a few seconds, than his eyes widen "don't, don't tell me you're preg-"  Amu cut him off, "I'm not sure yet, I'm a little late and I remembered back in seventh grade when I learned about early pregnancy" she said while looking at her feet. "What did you learn?" he asked when he turned his attention back to cooking.
     "Vomiting and mood swings, what if I am pregnant? I'm only in the 8th grade and I'm about to be-" "calm down" he said with a chuckle while putting the food on plates and turning back to her. He put one of his  hands on her waist and the other under her chin so she can look up at him "If you are, than it's ok, we can get through it, ok?" He smiled as he said that. She nodded "if you are pregnant Amu I can help you through it" Sue chimed in. Amu laughed a little "thanks"

  After breakfast

  After they were done eating, they went to Amus house to get her things. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ikuto asked as they sit in his car. "Yea, I'm sure I i just want them to know how much I want to be with you, and they can't take that away from me." He smiled at her kissed her head. She opened the car door and headed to the front door, the wasn't locked. When she went in and saw her mom in the kitchen.
     "Mommy" she said in a low voice where only her mom can hear. Her mom stopped chopping carrots and looked twords her "Amu? Oh my god Amu!" she ran twords her and hugged her, they both cried while seeking to their knees. "Where have you been? We looked everywhere for you?" she said while holding her hands to her face. Amu smiled " I was with Ikuto" she. Her mom smiled " your fatger and I was talking, a d we decided that you two can stay together."  Her smiled grew bigger and threw her arms around her mothers neck and hugged her tight while saying "thank you" over and over. " hahaha thank your father instead" her mon started " it was hard for him, after you ran out of the house, he looked for you for a few hours."
     " Where is he?" Amu asked feeling a shamed
      "In your room, he wont leave"

Amu went up stairs to her room, when she reached it, she saw her dad laying on the bed faceing the wall. She opened the door and walked to the bed.

"Dad"

No answer

"Daddy"

No answer

"I'm sorry daddy" she started to cry at this point "i didn't mean to run away for a month..... I know you want to keep me safe.... I know you want to do whats best for me...-" 
   She was cut off by a hug from her dad hugging me " it's ok honey, i know what your going thorough" he said while wiping the tears off of her face. " y-you do?" she asked. "Yea, me and your mother did the same thing what your doing now, wanting to be with the one you love." He said looking at his daughter.  She smiled while saying " thank you daddy" and hugged him tighter. "Onni-chan! Your back!!" yelled her little sister Ami. Amu truned around and got down to het high and opend her arms so she can run into her big sisters arms. "Ami I missed you" 
   After a few minutes of talkng she forgot about Ikuto. "I forgot!" "about what? Honey" her mom asked "Ikuto! I forgot he's waiting in the car for me!" Amu got uo and ran outside seeing he's outside of his car leaning against his car. "Ikuto! I'm so sorry I-" "I know, I heard everything"
     She smile and hugged him tightly and said "I love you"

I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter. And I will write the second part soon. Enjoy