Surprise part 2

After a while of talking and her dad talking to Ikuto about if he hurt his little girl, he wouldn't see light again. "Why did you come home all of sundden?" her dad asked "oh umm I-I came to get my suff" she answerd quietly. It was silent for a few seconds till her mom spoke up. " Go and pack your bags sweetie I'll be up there to help in a few" he mom said
Amus head shot up in surprise, a smile came on her face, she hued her mother and ran upstairs. Ikuto smiled at her childish actions and followed her. Thier shugo chara was behind them when Ami yelled "DOLLIES!!" Amu and Ikuto truned and saw Ami all five shugo chara. "Amu.... h-help.... u-us" Miki said while she being sqeezed by the little girl. They both laughted, Amu walked twords them and got down to Amis level and said. " Ami, can you take care of my frie ds for a while while I packed?" she asked. Ami nodded her head and ran off to her room. We laugh at her cuteness and went to my room.
  After I packed all of my things and put them in Ikutos car and saud bye to my family. On the way to our home we stop at the store to get a pregnancy test. Ikuto wanted to come in with me, but I told him to stay in the car and wait for me. At home I rushed to the bathroom and took the test and waited for the timer to go off .
   If I am pregnant, how am I going to take care of it, I'm only 16 and Ikuto is 19. Will he abanded me like most teenege fathers?

The timer got me out of my thoughts. I looked at the stick
Two lines positive I'm pregnant