sixteen

Valerie

"Hi Chad" I said looking down. "You're not ----"

"No I'm not taking her..I'm here to be with her...and you" I said. "Really?" He asked with so much hope in his eyes. "Yeah we can actually be a real family" I said with a tiny smile. "But what about Shawn?" He asked. "I finished it with him. The both of us are yours" I responded. He smiled pulling me in for a hug. "This wasn't what I had in mind at all" he said.

"Well what did you?" I asked. "Just to have permission to see Valerie...but if you weren't with Shawn at the time I would've asked for you back..and we could've start all over peacefully and not like this" he sighed. "It's okay I forgive you"

He smiled and pulled back. "Dana sweetheart, looks who's here" Chad said as we walked in. "Mommy!" She shouted. I bursted into tears as she ran into my arms. "My baby" I whispered. "I missed you so much" she said hugging me. "I missed you too" I responded.

"Can we go home now I miss daddy" she pouted. 

My heart broke.

"Oh honey how can you miss daddy if he's standing right there" I said giving her a confused look. "No he's not..my daddy is back home..don't your remember him mommy?" She said. "Dana honey of course I do Chad is right here" I said.

"No, Shawn..shawn is my daddy" she said. "No he isn't princess I am" he said kneeling down to her. "Don't call me princess only my daddy calls me princess" she said crossing her arms.

"Dana don't use that tone with your father" I said giving her a stern look. "He's not my daddy" she said running off. I sighed. Eveything that I'm saying is killing me. I hate what I'm doing.

But if this is the only way for me to be with my daughter this is what I have to do.

---------------------------

I'm so sorry guys. I was in Connecticut for a while with my family. I just got home today and I'm suffering cramps rn way for TOM anyways.

Here was a little filler I'll update another chapter today as well. You guys deserve it also thanks for 24K reads on the weight! I'm really thankful for you guys and for the many comments for the weight and for together.

I love reading them especially the daddy jokes o laugh all the time. You guys need Jesus.

Once again thanks!