nineteen

Valerie

It's been a whole month and I'm still here..I'm miserable. It sucks pretending to love someone. "Mommy can we go home now?" Dana whispered. "Honey we are home" I repeated for the 50th time.

Dana lately hasn't been talking...when she did she would only say 'I miss daddy' or 'mommy can we go home?' or 'I hate it here'

My heart breaks everytime. But I wouldn't dare try to runaway. Chad technically kidnapped her. What if he does something horrible to me or her if we try. I can't take that risk. "Babe I'm home!" I heard. Dana ran to her room and slammed the door. She didn't want to ever be near him. She was scared of him.

I can get why, she saw him attack Shawn. Who knows what else he did before I came here. "Hi" I said with a fake smile. "How was your day?" I asked. "Hard as usual but we won the case, so let's celebrate with this" he said showing me a paper bag. "What's in there?" I asked.

I obviously knew what was in there.

"Wine" he said smiling as he took it out from the bag. He set the wine bottle on the table and went to the cupboard and grabbed to wine glasses. He set them down and grabbed the wine bottle opener and he popped it open. "Ah" he sighed.

He poured the wine in each cup. "Thank you" I said. He smiled as he close the bottle.

"To us" he said. "To...us" I said.

We both took a sip it. It was good wine. "Mmm" he said. I just sighed. "Let's sit" he said. I did as told and sat on the couch.

.

.

"Is Dana asleep?" He asked. "She should be by now" I responded. "How....about...we..." He said as he scooted close to me. My heart began to beat fast. He drank half the wine bottle. I only drink two cups and kept throwing away the rest when he wasn't looking. He was trying to get me drunk.

"No..not tonight I'm not really ready.."

"Oh come on..we've done this before.."

"Yeah but we were young back then" I said scooting away. "We're still young now..come on" he said as he began to leave kisses on my neck. I shivered. I felt really uncomfortable. "Chad no" I said.

He looked up at me "no?"

"No"

"Oh sweet Valerie...I never hear no"

------------------------------------------

yIKES