seventeen

-3 weeks later

Shawn

She was gone too. She's been gone for three weeks. Why would Val run off like this? Without leaving a note or calling me or even a text. I'm really worried. What if Chad has become psychotic and took her too. What's wrong with the world? It's like it doesn't want me happy.

"Shawn we need update the police saying Val is missing too.." Laur said. "No, they aren't going to do anything more. They said they'll look for Dana and they haven't event tried if I also mention Val they won't even try either so there is no point" I said staring at the ceiling. "Did you even tell her mom?" She asked. "Of course I did, her and the neighborhood had organized a search party" I responded.

I was thankful about it. They were atleast helping and trying. Unlike the dumb police. "Maybe we should have one of our own.." Laur suggested. "We already do..I told Cameron, Camila and some others they're keeping an eyes out" I said. "But aren't half of them in LA?" She asked.

"Yeah but they're traveling around right now..so I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask"

She sighed and sat down beside me "we'll find them Shawn" she said. I gave her a small smile and stood up. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to go find them"

-----------

SoRRY! I had family over for a bit but here's another tiny filler <3

Ps: I did worn saying these chapters are going to be short. There are going to be a bunch of time skips especially towards the end which is coming real soon :)