002

jeon jungkook.

he partied too hard one night after passing the exam for his police academy, and ended up killing another future officer in a drunk hit-and-run; what was even worse, though, was that he framed an innocent man for the crime he committed.

kim taehyung.

he was outgoing. outgoing may seem like a positive aspect a person could have; but it ruined him. he was always surrounded by peers—it meant twice the pressure. he cheated on his girlfriend, twice, also neglecting his family to go to parties to 'get wasted' on alcohol and drugs.

park jimin.

he worked three jobs, but that didn't mean he was rich—no, he was poor. he stole money, and lots of it, even resorting to mug specific people. he ended up causing the specific company to go bankrupt and destroyed many people's opportunities and happiness.

kim namjoon.

he was a bright law student—he and six others who were at the top of the class were given an opportunity to participate in a murder case—but his choice ended up putting an innocent man under execution.

min yoongi.

he was successful and always tried to be better than before, always improving—but that didn't mean he was happy. he took drugs—anything that he could lay his hands on with the money he stole from his family, therefore becoming a heroin addict.

jung hoseok.

he was a good person, really. but it was one drunken night that changed everything—he had sexually assaulted with a girl without her consent—he left her dead on a dark alley in the end.

kim seokjin.

he was tired of his monotonous life, doing the same things over and over...he decided to take some pills to get it all over with, because he was so tired of living. it failed, but that didn't mean he stopped trying.

if you look closely, you can see the similarities they share.

they weren't appreciative of what they had—they were foolish. they wasted their lives. they were misusing the one thing that they took for granted, but it was privileged.

they destroyed a family, whether it be their own or someone else's.

they destroyed a life, whether it be their own or someone else's.

and they all got away with it.