054

—FIN.

SOLVED CODES WILL APPEAR IN THIS CHAPTER.

hello! this is alice :-) so yes, seokjin was the only survivor so far !! he did 'escape', but he went back inside after making an anonymous 911 call—he had been taking his own supply of medication to help him last—he made it look like he was a victim all along.

what happens after is up to your judgment. who's the other survivor? will they ever come out of their coma? will seokjin get charged for multiple murders and get executed?

thank you so much for reading !!! i'm so,, omg. when i got this idea i was like holy shit this is fucked up but i love it??

i didn't even expect this to have so many readers but thank you so much ily all <3

if there's any questions you have please ask here ! (i'll find it easier if you leave it as an inline comment!!)

if you liked this book, then i'll suggest reading my other books ;) no promises that they will be as lit tho :( [ quick & shameless promo ] )

i. DOPPELGÄNGER : mystery/thriller : bts fic : yoongi got himself a stalker, who looks like him—except he's a murderer.

ii. SUBSERVIENT : humor/romance : taekook fic : basically a book of taekook filth (it gonna be super smutty so if you're into that & taekook then.. /eyes emoji/) where jeongguk breaks up with his girlfriend and his life is going downhill and then he gets hired in a restaurant by luck, which is where he meets taehyung. but the breakup messed him up pretty bad, and he became sort of like a people pleaser (wink wonk) and taehyung doesn't like it because that's pathetic and one things led to another and bam !

iii. PROPHECIES : 1/3 of the PROPHET trilogy / mystery/thriller : bts fic : so basically hoseok has these weird dreams and hes like wtf and he can't sleep bc he always wakes up and he's like what the actual hell? he finds out they're premonitions of stuff and i might kill off your faves (no surprise here)!!

iv. VOX DIABOLUS : [ update: 122417 ] mystery/thriller : bts fic : extra promo for the sequel to DOPPELGÄNGER ! 

also, a few things to clear stuff up :)

I. HINTS THAT SEOKJIN WAS BEHIND THIS IN 'PURGATORY'.

+ the solved codes will be under this category. if i'm missing any, please let me know !

+ i made the codes easier after the first one in chapter 14 because nobody could solve it and i just ); #sadlife so unless you solved that one don't tell me stuff like "the codes were so easy wtf" because pls. had harder ones in mind but yanno ); what's the fun in them if you can't solve them ))):

+ clues :

+ in chapter 2, it states that seokjin survived from a past suicide attempt. the rest of the group suffered from felonies and misdemeanors that were easily recognized and when committed, many knew about it. suicide attempts were out of the pattern of the trend of crime for this specific scenario.

+ in chapter 17, seokjin texts namjoon something along the lines of "i heard that you're a law student". namjoon thinks that 'unknown' had told seokjin of this before, and carries on without doubt. but truth to be told, 'unknown' never mentioned that namjoon was a law student to anyone else, and it is assumed that everything that has happened has been in this book.

+ in chapter 20, 'unknown' says that hoseok was 'second'. he's going in order—oldest to youngest. seokjin would be the first, which makes sense when going in order, since he is the oldest out of everyone in that group.