First Ship

It was supposed to be a good day for Jeonghan, considering that a lot of good things happened in the morning, but now it's completely ruined because of the emo guy standing in front of him. The other college student stared at him, from head to toe, and it would have been less insulting for Jeonghan if he had any emotions while he was doing it.

Wow he should at least apologize for spilling his soup all over my uniform. Jeonghan thought.

"What?" he snorted.

He waited for a minute but didn't get any reply, instead, the guy just eyed him and walked away, hitting Jeonghan's shoulder with his.

"He's fuckin' unbelievable." Jihoon, Jeonghan's friend who is majoring in music said while approaching him.

"I know right." Jeonghan just sighed. "Now I've got to go and change before my next class starts."

"But you don't have any spare clothes." Jihoon reminded him.

"I'll go borrow Seokmin's."

Jihoon nodded and went back to his table while Jeonghan started walking his way to the boys' locker room to borrow Seokmin's spare uniform. Some students in the hallways were staring at him and he knew that it was only because of his dirty clothes.

"Hey Jeonghan-hyung!"

Jeonghan recognized the owner of the voice so he turned around to face Seokmin. He was smiling widely while his left arm is around a guy who is attending the same physics class with Jeonghan.

"Hey Seokmin. Hi there.... Jisoo."

He greeted them, trying not to sound so awkward while greeting Jisoo. They don't really talk in their class, so they're obviously not close or even friends.

"Oh hyung what happened to your clothes?!" Seokmin exclaimed, pointing on to Jeonghan's shirt.

"Well, the popular Jeon Wonwoo bumped on me and spilled his soup on my clothes. I'm so unfortunate. He didn't even say sorry. What a wonderful person he is!"

"Woah. Enbelibeble." Seokmin said, trying to speak English. Jisoo on the other hand had an 'are you serious bro?' look on his face which made Jeonghan chuckle.

".. I was actually going to borrow from you since I don't bring spare clothes, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't. Let's go, it's in my locker."

They headed to the lockers room and Seokmin gave the spare clothes to Jeonghan.

"Thanks. I'll give it back when it gets cleaned."

Seokmin nodded and Jeonghan left the room to go to the rest room and get changed. Once he was finished, he quickly ran to his next class. He can't afford getting late because he doesn't like missing lessons.

When all of his schedules for the day were done, he went back to the school's dorm and immediately slumped himself on his bed once he reached his room. He was so tired that he didn't even bother to greet his roommate, Kim Mingyu.

"Jeonghan-hyung, I saw what happened in the school's cafeteria early this morning. I wish I was you."

He heard Mingyu said making him pull his face out of the pillow where it was buried.

"What's so good about having your clothes dirty because of a jerk who doesn't even know how to apologize for a simple mistake?" he asked with irritation evident in his tone.

"But hyung, did you see how he looked at you.. He stared at you hyung!" Mingyu said while hitting his chest with his fist.

"You are insane Gyu." Jeonghan stated which made Mingyu pout. "And please stop bothering me, I'm resting, you see?" He added.

Mingyu just sighed and sat back down on his own bed. He unplugged his phone from the charger and went to his gallery to scan for Wonwoo's photos which were stolen by him. He got a crush on Wonwoo ever since he started going to college. He never had a chance to talk to him even once because Wonwoo is a senior and he's too shy to approach him.

---

2:30 AM

Jeonghan woke up at around 2 AM but he still couldn't go back to sleep so he sat up on his bed and turned on the lamp on the table next to him. He didn't want to disturb Mingyu's sleep so he opened the drawer and got his pencil and sketch pad carefully to avoid making noise. It's Saturday and he doesn't have any schedule so he thought that he'll just continue his sleep in the morning.

He slowly tapped his pencil repetitively on the top left side of the sketch pad while thinking about what he should draw. It took him 15 minutes to come up with an idea and he immediately started working on the drawing as soon as he came up with it. He got to finish it in less than an hour and after looking at it for seconds, he felt satisfied but also felt his eyelids getting heavy. He put his things back to its place and turned the lamp off.

Seoksoo.

He thought before dozing off to sleep.