Ships

"We're finally getting some vacation!" Seungcheol cheered as he stretched his arms out, feeling the breeze of the cold thin air.

"Not so fast dummy. Aren't you going with us tonight? Chan's parents invites us for their 20th anniversary." Jeonghan said as he walked beside his bestfriend.

It's the last day of school and they were both walking out of the campus. Their other friends still have some business to do so they just decided to go first.

"Do I have to?" Seungcheol pouted which made Jeonghan furrow his eyebrows. "I badly miss my bed at home and you know that it misses me too."

Jeonghan couldn't help but to sigh at the older's childishness. He verily believes that his bestfriend is probably going but the fact that Seungcheol is almost as lazy as him makes him doubt a bit.

Jeonghan shook his head and hit Seungcheol's forehead. "You will because your son wants you to be there." He commanded. "What if I don't?" Seungcheol grinned then wiggled his eyebrows, trying to tease the younger.

"You will or this marriage is over."

"And you will stop pestering my boyfriend or this friendship is over."

They both turned at where the unmistakable voice of Jihoon came from. He has his arms crossed and an expression on his face which shows that he's irritated but it only made him cuter.

Jihoon walked next to Seungcheol and intertwined their fingers which almost made Jeonghan burst out in laughter but he knows that he'll probably get killed if he does so he just held it in. He could hardly contain it whenever Jihoon does something sweet, it really makes him cringe inside and it's torturing him.

"See you later, Jeonghan." Jihoon told Jeonghan before leaving with Seungcheol.

"Possessive." Jeonghan whispered to himself but Jihoon paused and he knew that the younger heard what he just said.

"What did you say?" Jihoon gave Jeonghan an evil glare as he looked back.

"I said when is the wedding?"

---

Clothes are scattered all over the bed as Mingyu kept on looking for something to wear. Jeonghan is almost having a headache because of the mess that his roommate is causing.

"What the heck are you holding? Why do you always want to wear formal clothes at informal occasions and informal clothes at formal occasions?" Jeonghan frowned when he saw Mingyu brought up two t-shirts.

"Then what should I wear?" Mingyu complained.

"Something that won't make people laugh at you?"

Jeonghan scanned the scattered clothes and pointed at the suit that he thinks will look good on Mingyu.

"Will these make me look good on Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked as he picked up the clothes that his hyung has chose.

"He always thinks you look good." Jeonghan stated as he recalled the time when Mingyu went on some simple date with Wonwoo while wearing a tuxedo and how Wonwoo complimented him.

"How about you hyung? Aren't you going to get changed?"

"I will after you."

---

They arrived at the venue of the party by Junhui's car. It was only Minghao, Junhui, Mingyu, and Jeonghan who used it. Seungcheol, Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Seungkwan used the van that is owned by Seungcheol's dad. Chan wanted to meet their new friends so they decided to invite Joshua, Wonwoo, Vernon and also Seokmin.