Jihan 4

"You? Confess?"

Jeonghan almost choked on his food after hearing Soonyoung's statement.

Soonyoung nodded as if his decision was already fixed.

"I will. This day exactly." He said with a firm voice.

Jeonghan just shook his head. He knows that Soonyoung probably won't do it.

"Well good luck to that." Jeonghan weakly said. He really doesn't have the energy to be cheerful for the day.

They finished off their food in silence and went back to their classes when the bell rang. Jeonghan was unusually lethargic during the whole period. He didn't even understand anything that their professor discussed. He was completely absent-minded.

Jeonghan went to the art room after his classes. He doesn't have the appetite for lunch. He doesn't even feel like doing anything for the whole day and he thought that it would've been better if he just stayed home.

Jeonghan was about to get his painting materials when he realized that he doesn't want to paint either so he just sat on the floor and rested his back on the wall. He found the position more comfortable than sitting on the chair. Several minutes have passed without him doing anything and he finally felt boredom so he brought his sketch pad and pencil out of his bag and decided to draw a scenery to relax himself.

---

"Hey Mingyu, where's Jeonghan-hyung?" Soonyoung asked and scanned the whole cafeteria to see any traces of his missing friend.

"I don't know. He is supposed to be here by now." Mingyu answered worriedly. It has been almost 30 minutes of waiting.

"Why not call him?" Junhui suggested.

They've called him a hundred times already but still didn't get answered so they just decided to give up.

"I'll meet him when I go home anyway." Mingyu sighed and put his phone back in his bag.

Soonyoung scanned the whole cafeteria once again to make sure if Jeonghan really wasn't there or if he was just being a loner and not sitting with their squad.

"Soonyoung, did you see him?" Junhui asked when he saw Soonyoung's eyes light up. He looked at the direction where Soonyoung's eyes was fixed and saw Seokmin eating alone.

"I gotta go." He whispered, enough for their whole table to hear. Minghao just sighed at his hyung's actions.

---

Jeonghan opened his eyes and blinked twice before he realized that he fell asleep in the art room. He quickly looked at his wrist watch and and to his disappointment, it's already 5 PM. He missed all of his afternoon classes.

"Yoon Jeonghan, how could you? I'm so disappointed in you!" He whispered to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. This is the first time in the whole year that he missed a class, or classes rather.

He closed his eyes to stop his irritation to himself and just accepted the fact that he couldn't turn back time. He slung his bag over his shoulder and stood up. But just before he could take a step, someone grabbed his hand making him turn around.

"You forgot this."

Jeonghan's eyes widened after seeing his sketch pad being handed by the last person that he'd want to show his drawings to. He bit his lips and grabbed his sketch pad from the person's hand.

"Don't you know what privacy is? You can't just take another person's possession without permission!" Jeonghan felt his cheeks burning because of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." Those are the only words that Joshua could utter after seeing Jeonghan that mad that even his face turned red.

"Forget it." Jeonghan started walking away to escape the shame that he was feeling. He was already outside the room when he noticed that Joshua was following him so he turned around to face the other student once again.

"Stop following me." He tried to act calm even though what he really wants is to bury himself alive.

"Why do you have drawings of me and Seokmin together?" Joshua took the opportunity to ask before Jeonghan could run away again.

Jeonghan gulped. That was one question that he has been dreading Joshua to ask him. His hands were shaking and he hopes that Joshua didn't notice.

"It was nothing." Jeonghan said. It almost came out as a whisper due to the discomfort that he was feeling.

"Nothing?" Joshua walked near him making him take steps back to maintain the distance but Joshua held his wrist to stop him from going away.

"I just thought that you two looked good together, that's it!" Jeonghan blurted out.

Joshua frowned in confusion.

"W-what?" Jeonghan stuttered.

"I thought you like me."

Jeonghan noticed that Joshua sounded down and he suddenly felt guilty.

"So that was just a lie so Seungcheol and Jihoon would be okay?"

Jeonghan started to panic. He couldn't just give another false hope to Joshua. He already felt worst after what he did.

"No. I like you. That wasn't a lie." He quickly said as he looked down the floor.

Joshua smiled but Jeonghan didn't see it. He only tried to provoke Jeonghan into confessing directly to him and seems like it worked.

"Will you go out with me then?"