Hosh

"Jeonghan! Jeonghanie!" He heard a voice but he knew that it was Seungcheol right away.

"Don't talk to me!" He said, the memories from yesterday still fresh in his mind.

He kept on walking in a faster pace to stay away from Seungcheol.

"Yesterday you were angry at me because I ignored you and now you are avoiding me!" Seungcheol shouted for Jeonghan to hear.

Jeonghan just ignored his bestfriend's words. He is too ashamed to talk at the moment. Seungcheol and Jihoon seems to be okay already and he's quite contented with that for now.

He looked back to see if Seungcheol was still following him and he sighed in relief when he saw no one.

"Oh hyung."

Jeonghan almost jumped when he heard Soonyoung's voice. He noticed the younger's fake smile and he can't help but to feel bad for him.

"Soonyoung-ah, were you just done practicing?" He asked when he saw Soonyoung's sweaty t-shirt and the younger nodded.

After a few minutes of walking together, they just decided to go to the nearest cafe to relax themselves from all the thoughts that were stressing them out.

"Hyung are you okay?" Soonyoung asked with a concern in his voice.

"Of course I am. I should be asking you that." Jeonghan said after he swallowed his food.

"You walked out yesterday."

Jeonghan awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of his head. "I did. Did all of you hear everything?" He worriedly asked.

"I think so. We were there when you started ranting." Soonyoung stated and leaned back into his chair and sighed. "Divaboo didn't even get to perform because of what happened." He added.

"I should apologize to him soon." Jeonghan muttered under his breath.

"But hyung, you admitted that you like Joshua in front of everyone." He laughed and Jeonghan froze in his seat.

"Ugh why did you have to remind me?" Jeonghan complained while rubbing his face with both hands.

"Joshua heard." Soonyoung teased his hyung more.

"I know and that is even worse." He said as he placed both of his hands back to its place.

"But he likes you too right?" Soonyoung asked, tilting his head.

"For I know, he already hates me." Jeonghan stated and finished up his food.

They were supposed to go to their homes when Soonyoung suggested to go with him in their dorm, saying he missed their couch. Mingyu was already there when they arrived. Seungkwan and Seungcheol was also there.

"So why were you avoiding me the whole day?" Seungcheol had his arms crossed, waiting for Jeonghan's reply.

"You're not the one to complain. You ignored me for weeks." He said and threw his bag on the couch. Soonyoung got it before it could even reach the couch and put it on the table so he could sit there. He crossed his legs as if he was really anticipating for what was going to happen.

"Junhui told me about what happened during those weeks. I'm sorry." Seungcheol apologized and hugged Jeonghan. He tried to escape but it was too late. "Let me go. If Jihoon sees this you might erase me from your life forever." Jeonghan tried to push him away but Seungcheol was just too strong. Although it was supposed to be a joke, Seungcheol kind of took it seriously and apologized even more. He only stopped when Seungkwan interrupted him by bombarding Jeonghan with questions and Jeonghan doesn't know if he should be thankful for the younger or not.

"How could you not tell your cutie that you and Joshua are a thing?" Seungkwan pouted, trying to act cute. "Because we aren't." Jeonghan mildly said as he pinched the younger's cheeks. Seungkwan pouted even more making Jeonghan chuckle.

"But you said you like him." Both Seungcheol and Seungkwan stated at the same time.

"You two, leave Jeonghan-hyung alone. You don't know how hard it is to like someone you don't stand a chance with." Soonyoung said, saving Jeonghan from anymore questions. Jeonghan gave him a slight smile and sat beside him.

"Hey Kwon Soonyoung, where is this coming from huh?" Seungkwan sent Soonyoung a questioning stare.

"H-huh?" Soonyoung nervously asked, drifting his gaze into the floor to avoid eye contact with the younger.

Great. Now Soonyoung's the one to be interrogated. Jeonghan mentally facepalmed.