Scary Stories

Story #6 | You Should Have Listened To Your Mama.

You kinda listen to your mom. But not REALLY listen.

You think what she tells you , you already heard from her, or already know.

You're dead wrong.

You're probably thinking "who does she think she is?"

Well i'll tell you.

I'm a victim of not listening to my mom. Sad I know. But maybe this story will change your ways.

When I was 6 my mom told me never to talk to strangers. But I did anyway.

Guess what happened?

No I didn't get kidnapped! I'm here aren't I?

Though,my sister wasn't so lucky.

I told her to wait there. on our basketball court.

But see, our basket ball court is open to our alley, where cars drop by.

I walked over to get the lost ball, hiding in the bushes when I noticed my sister talking to a man, in a red truck.

I was too stunned to do anything.

My mom came out and almost MADE that guy run away, I've never seen some one so scared.

Later I asked my mom how she knew what happened and she told me "that truck went in front our house, multiple times that day."

She then told me how that guy told her he was asking for directions.

"What a scam" I thought.

I always was shy after that. Never talked to random strangers. It made it hard to make friends.

But yet one day I talked to a stranger, he stole me and then hit me. He didn't do anything but constantly hit me.

He dropped me back at home after hours of constant hitting.

Then after talking to my mom, she said it looked like the same guy who tried to steal my sister.

But that was impossible we moved far away - 5 or 6 states down!! how could he......

Those thoughts made me rush to a computer, I found out the guys name and everything. But when I called the police about him, they said he had been dead for weeks.

Impossible!!! One a ghost couldn't have stolen me and two I was stolen today and brought back today!! Did a ghost really steal me?

I think the answer is yes, yes a ghost did.

Why?

Because everywhere I look I see a guy, looking at me or my sister.

If I don't make it, I just want you to know always listen to your mom.

Please I'm begging you.

Don't let what might happen or what did happen to me, happen to you.

And for all of those who thinks this isn't a real story, just a made up one....

You're dead wrong .