Scary Stories

Story #13 | Tick Tock The Christmas Clock...

Jessica and Lacy are not supposed to be up at this hour. Especially since its 3am and Jessica's parents wake up at 4:30am.

But yet they are awake. And like any other normal teenagers its to have fun and make trouble.

But will their stupid young ways make them regret staying up????

Jessica's Pov:

"Lacy........." I warn her. Why did I let her talk me into staying up? Its freaking three in the morning! If we get caught my parents will kill me!

"Jessica!!" Lacy says in the same voice. I give her a stern look. She bursts out laughing.

"You're laughing!!!!! Really?! Not only did you manage to make me stay up but you also managed to drag me outside on the streets!!! What the heck is the matter with you?!" I scream at her.

"Chill." Lacy says.

"You will be lucky if I EVER talk to you again after this!" I warn her.

"You wouldn't dare!" Lacy squeals.

"Really watch me!" I yell.

"Yah right. Loose me and you won't ever have any friends." She says and then mutters "Not like you have any now."

I step back with a gasp and my hand flys to my mouth. I look at her with disbelief. Did my Best friend that I have known since I was a bitty little baby just say............

No.......

"I can't believe..." I trail off in a choked voice. Lacy looks at me and then tries to reach her hand out to touch me.

"I'm sorry. Jessica Please....." Lacy begs. I back away and walk backwards for a few seconds just shaking my head. Then I run back to my house.

Running towards my house...... took longer then I thought. Im lost.

And even though I won't admit it, the black figure across the street is staring at me........ and I don't think it's Lacy.

My phone rings just as I find a hiding space behind a lamp post. It's Lacy. Oh thank goodness.

"Jess??!! Jess?!!" Lacy frantically whispers.

"Yes what is it?" I ask.

"Where... where are you?" She whispers.

"On the street... Where are you?" I ask her.

"At... Your house?" She answers as if it is a question.

"So after our big fight..... you go back to my house??!!!" I ask her.

"Y--yes?"

I start laughing. "You'll never change." I whisper.

"Um Lacy?"

"Yes Jess?" She asks.

"Is that my mothers clock that she puts out every Christmas ringing in the background?" I ask her.

"Your worried about a clock when your on the most worse street in our town?" She asks me.

"Well yes.... but wait, how in the world do you know where I am?" I ask her angrily.

"Well I'm kinda maybe tracking you on GPS." She says quietly.

"WHAT!!!" I scream.

"Am I interrupting your phone call?" A voice behind me says. I turn around really slowly.

It's the black figure. I scream and drop my phone just as blackness over comes me.

Lacy's Pov:

"Jess?" Are you ok??" Are you there!!!!?" I scream into the phone. No answer.

Without hesitation I run outside ready to save or do whatever I can for my best friend.

Jessica's Pov:

"Where? Where am I?" I mumble as I sit up and rub my head.

"You're with me." A male says. As my eyes adjust i see its the black figure. As I start to scream he slaps his hands on my mouth and laughs.

"Before you scream, look at yourself." He laughs as he lifts a mirror. I look quietly in the mirror and I gasp at the sight.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!!!" I scream.

He just laughs and grabs me by my waist.

"Welcome to the life of the black shadows." He says while holding me tight.

I try to struggle but he holds on to me.

"Hey this is not my fault. Your friend is the one who left you all alone. She even tried to come and kill you, I knocked her out and sent her home." He whispers.

Suddenly I'm filled with rage. How could she leave me? How could she say those things to me? How could she try to kill me??!!!

"No!!" I cry. The black figure holds on to me and whispers "its ok."

He transports us to my old house with a snap of his fingers. Then I go to the Christmas clock and make it ring.

Lacy can't see us but she jumps and says "oh it's just the Christmas clock." Then she sighs in relief.

"Is it?"