Meeting New Friends

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Alright, we're here. Come on in if you dare." Shikamaru says while thinking about his parents.

"If I dare?" You say. Shikamaru opens up the door and lets you in. You follow Shikamaru through his home until you both are met by a women.

"Hello Shikamaru! OH WHO'S THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY?" Says the women as you started to feel flattered.

"Mom.." Says Shikamaru embarrassed.

"Shikaku! Our son has finally brought home a lady!" Yells Shikamaru's mom.

"WHAT?!?!?! I'll get the camera Yoshino to document this wonderful day!" Yells Shikaku. You're guessing that Shikaku is Shikamaru's dad and Yoshino is his mom's name.

"Mom! Dad!" Yells Shikamaru as his face turns red. You start to chuckle a little. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain a yelp.

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell as I feel my face getting hotter. I hear (y/n) starting to chuckle. Suddenly I heard her yelp in pain. I then realize we still need to patch up (y/n)'s wound.

"Ow.." I hear (y/n) say.

"Mom, excuse us but I have to patch up (y/n)'s wound." I say putting my arm around (y/n)'s back scooting her upstairs while going pass my mom and dad who rushed downstairs holding a camera.

"You're parents are funny Shikamaru." (y/n) says with a chuckle as I wrap up her wound in bandages.

"Yeah, whatever. I want to you meet two of my greatest friends, Ino and Choji." I say.

"I'm down with that." (y/n) says. After my parents stopped taking pictures we managed to get to Ino's mom's flower shop. Guess who was at the front counter? It was Ino and guess who else was there talking to Ino? Choji! This is great!

"Hey Shikamaru!" Says Ino waving as me and (y/n) walk into the flower shop.

"Who's that girl you're hanging with? Is she your..." Says Choji looking at Ino.

"GIIIIIIRLFRIEND!!!" Yell Choji and Ino as they both giggle.

"What a drag." I say annoyed.

"Hello, I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm your village's new Jōnin that transferred here from The Sand Village!" (y/n) says introducing herself.

"I'm Ino Yamanaka and this guy over here is Choji Akimichi." Replies Ino.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you." Says (y/n).

"Hey Shikamaru, you caught yourself a nice polite one." Choji says to me.

"Yeah and a pretty one." Says Ino as she and Choji giggles. (y/n) just stood there chuckling while i stood here trying not to blush.

"Since this is a flower shop I would like to buy sixty-four roses please." (y/n) asked Ino as she gave Ino sixty-four dollars.

"Uh sure. What's the occasion?" Asked Ino as she gave (y/n) sixty-four roses exchange for sixty-four dollars.

"Oh no, it's nothing special." (y/n) says.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

Everyone here is so nice so far. They're even funny too. Shikamaru and I head out the flower shop and he walked me around places. I even met new people too! A strong girl with pink hair named Sakura, a yellow spiky hair dude named Naruto, a dude with black hair and black eyes named Sasuke, a shy girl with purple hair named Hinata, a mysterious dude with google and a overcoat with brown hair named Shino, a dude with red marks on his face with brown hair named Kiba who had the cutest dog ever named Akamaru, a big eyebrow guy named Rock Lee, a girl with brown hair that was in two buns named Tenten, and a nice gentlemen with long brown hair named Neji. Suddenly it started to rain.

"Hey it's starting to rain so lets go to the flat that Tsunade assigned you before it starts pouring." Says Shikamaru.

"Okay." I say trying to hurry so that these roses don't get ruined. We finally made it to my flat, which was lovely of course. Sadly Shikamaru had to leave.

"Hey, I gotta go and do some business." Says Shikamaru scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh okay, thanks for escorting me everywhere today. I'm sorry that I was a pain." I say.

"You weren't a pain at all. Honestly... I enjoyed our walk today." Says Shikamaru awkwardly. You both stood there for what seemed forever until Shikamaru said goodbye and was off. Suddenly you forgot about your roses.

"Oops, I forgot to place every single one of these at the near by cemetery here. Might as well go there in the rain since I'm already wet." I thought to myself as I grabbed all the roses and headed for the nearby cemetery.