The Chant Has Began

You had awoken to see a statue with hands. 

"So you're finally awake." Says a familiar voice you remember. It was Deidara. 

"So the one tailed wasn't good enough for ya eh?" You scoff. 

"Heh, you shouldn't make such remarks." Smirks Deidara. Suddenly you hear a chant. Your back was starting to burn a little and you scream in pain. 

"Wha-What are you doing?" You managed to say. 

"You don't know anything about yourself, do you?" Smirks Deidara. He then tells you everything (Pretty much everything in the scroll.)

"They're going to save me!" You yell. 

"The chant's almost over, any last words before you go unconscious?" Asks Deidara with a evil smile. 

"Yeah, The Hidden Leaf Village is going to kick your ass!" You yell as you go numb and become unconscious. 

*Meantime with The Rescue Team*

"It has already been 1 day and we can't find where we're going. Hell we don't know where were going!" Yells Kiba with frustration.   

"My insects say that Tsunade and the rest figured out that The Akatsuki is behind this." Says Shino. 

"God Dammit!" Yells the weary Shikamaru as he punches a tree. 

"Calm down Shikamaru. It's dark and we all know that if we keep going, we might as well scream out loud that we're coming for The Akatsuki." Says Sakura calmly. 

"I guess you're right, but, every minute I'm not with her I feel empty on the inside. I feel like a nap without a dream." Says Shikamaru. Soon they all rest for the night. 

*Meantime with The Backup Team (It was put together after knowing that The Akatsuki is behind this. )*

The team is Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, Neji, Rock Lee, Tenten, and Kakashi. 

"Lets set up camp here, it's getting dark." Says Kakashi. 

"But if we don't keep going then something bad might happen to (y/n)!" Yells Naruto. 

"Naruto, if we go out there scouting in the dark, we're practically sitting ducks!" Exclaims Tenten. 

"Tenten is right." Says Neji. 

"I agree." Says Rock Lee.

"Ugh Fine!" Yells the irritated Naruto. Soon they all fall asleep.