Day 2

You wake up and see that your torso and below was covered in bandages. You try and conceal them but you can't. 

"Awake again to witness your formation?" Says another familiar voice. It was Sasori. "You'll be wrapped up inside. I hope you can be my puppet when it's all over."

"For a puppet you talk to much." You smirk. 

"For a mummy you aren't wrapped up much." Says Sasori annoyed. 

"I know, my skin is just too beautiful to decay." You say smirking. 

"Brat." Says Sasori.

*Meantime with The Rescue Team*

"We've been jumping from branch to branch for a long time." Says Kiba. 

"We're caught in a Ginjutsu." Says Shino. Everyone stops in their tracks. 

"This may be the work of-" Sakura was cut off by a familiar voice. 

"Itachi." Says Itachi himself. "It was hard to get you into the Ginjutsu Sakura but I finally managed to trap you. " Shikamaru thinks to himself for a bit thinking about what he should do.

"Sakura, try and find a way out." Says Shikamaru. "And everyone else, don't be fooled." 

"I can't find a way out Shikamaru." Says Sakura. 

"Damn it." Says Shikamaru feeling defeated. Suddenly the ginjutsu disappeared and Itachi was smashed into the ground. It was The Backup Team!

"Everyone, leave this to me." Says Kakashi as everyone scurries away. 

"Where are we?" Asks Naruto. 

"Far away from The Akatsuki, that's for sure." Says Kiba. Shikamaru clenches his fists. 

"Shikamaru, she means a lot to you, doesn't she?" Says Sakura. 

"Yes." Says Shikamaru with a hint of seriousness. 

"My insects say will be there by sunrise tomorrow if we keep going through night." Says Shino. 

"How about when we take a rest for the night?" Asks Shikamaru.

"Noon." Replies Shino. 

"As much as this hurts me, we have to rest up when night comes." Says Shikamaru seriously with some sadness hidden. 

"Why! Don't you care about (y/n)!" Yells Naruto as he punches Shikamaru as everyone stops. 

"Naruto! I do care, I love her so much! This hurts me more then getting stabbed, but if we just run in there not rested then how can we have a chance to beat them and save (y/n)!" Yells Shikamaru as he clenches his fists trying not to punch Naruto back. Soon he justs goes back to jumping from one tree to another being followed by his teammates.