Prank Time With Kiba and Revealing My Powers

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I woke up and heard Shikamaru snoring a little. I quietly got off the bed and out the room and went downstairs into the living room. I saw that Kiba was awake thinking about something. He didn't notice me yet so a crept up behind the couch he was sitting on. I then hugged the back of his head with my arms around his neck while covering his mouth before he could scream. I then decided to sit next to him on the couch after letting him go.

"What the hell (y/n)!" Quietly yelled Kiba trying not to wake up anyone.

"What? I'm not allowed to scare my favorite little pooch?" I taunted Kiba while stretching out the word pooch a little.

"I...uh... whatever!" Says Kiba awkwardly.

"Hey, you want to draw mustaches on everyone's face?" I ask Kiba evilly.

"Hmmm, hell yeah!" Says Kiba as me and him grabbed black washable markers from a little cup on the table.

"Lets get these two first then make our way upstairs." I say chuckling as me and Kiba draw a mustache on Choji and Shino's face.

"Aye sir." Chuckles Kiba. We soon make our way upstairs and get everyone upstairs seeing cute couples together. Shikamaru was by himself though..... We soon went backstairs. Kiba laid down on the couch before I could even get a chance to sit down. I then realized we gotta cover the evidence. I went over to Kiba and towered over him.

"Hey we gotta cover our traces. Draw a mustache on my face and I'll draw one on yours." I say.

Kiba's P.O.V.

"Hey we gotta cover our traces. Draw a mustache on my face and I'll draw one on yours." Says (y/n) as she towers over me. I nod in response. (y/n) put her hand next to me on the couch so she can steady herself and draws a mustache. I then sat up and left (y/n) sit next to me as I draw a mustache on her face.

"Come on, let put these markers in Choji and Shino's pockets." I say as me and (y/n) do what I suggested.

"Okay now time to put the plan in action. Go to sleep and I'll scream when I look in the bathroom mirror." Says (y/n) as we follow through with our plan.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" I scream as I hear foot steps running towards the bathroom. I then hear a knock on the door.

"Hey (y/n)? Are you okay?" Asks Kiba, probably the first to get to the door. I open the door.

"Does it look like my face is okay?" I yell as I see more people crowding. "Everyone else even has mustaches too!" Everyone then looks at each other and laughs hysterically.

"Hey! Who did it?" Asks Naruto.

"Hey what's this?" Says Choji as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black washable marker. Everyone looks at Choji with angry eyes. "Uh-oh!" Everyone then starts chasing Choji around the house. Shino then pins him to the ground.

"Good job Shino!" Says Ino. Suddenly another black washable marker falls out of Shino's pocket. "Uh-oh.." Ino then pinned both Choji and Shino down and pulled them up by their ears.

"What should we do with them?" Asks Sakura. Suddenly everyone turns around to see Kiba and I hysterically laughing.

"What's wrong guys?" Asks Hinata.

"Hehehe, we're, hahaha, the one's, HAHAHA, who did this!" Yells Kiba as we both laugh ourselves to the point where we couldn't breathed.

"Well they gave themselves their punishment so I'm going to make breakfast." Says Ino as she goes into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

"Let me help you!" Says Neji following Ino.

"*cough* love birds *cough*" I mumble.

"Well you recovered fast." Says Tenten.

"Hey, (y/n), you never showed us your powers! Show us!" Yells Rock Lee.

"I can't unless you give me long bandages." I say.

"INO WHERE DO YOU KEEP LONG BANDAGES?!?!?!" Yells Sakura.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AND THEY'RE IN THE BATHROOM CABINET!" Yells Ino a little annoyed.

"I got 'em." Says Shikamaru throwing the bandages to me. I caught them and started to wrap them around my arms and legs.

"What are you doing?" Asks Rock Lee.

"Hold on...." I say trying to concentrate on my chakra. Then you did your bandage manipulation jutsu. The bandages floated in the air but were still attached to you as if it was appart of your skin. "TA DAAA!!!"

"Wow!" Says Sakura.

"Pfft, that's it?" Says Sasuke.

"Oh you must want to play along with me too Sasuke?" I say grinning as I make these bandages slither on the floor after Sasuke.

"What the hell!" Says Sasuke as he tries to tun away from my bandages. I finally caught him, a fast one he is, no wonde why Ino nor Sakura can catch a date with him.

"Want to be my puppet Sasuke?" I say evilly laughing.

"Please do-" I cut Sasuke off before he can say anything by making him dance randomly.

"I didn't know you were going to get the floor Sasuke." I say grinning.

"What else can you do?" Asks Naruto.

"Remember what you said to me last night before bed Naruto?" I say having the bandages on my legs go after him.

"I'm sorry! Leave me alone!" Naruto pleads.

"Oh fine Naruto." I say making my bandages still. Naruto stopped running.

"Thanks." Says Naruto.

"Just kidding!" I say grabbing Naruto with my bandages. "You want to see what else I can do right? Well here!" I say as I squish him and Sasuke together. I then wrap them in my bandages. "I can also strangle them if I wanted to."

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

Damn I don't want to mess with her if she has powers like this.....

Kiba's P.O.V.

Hmmmm if she only has those bandages on, then she has no more. These bandages also have a weakness of being cut into.

"ERRR!" Yells Kiba as he tries to cut your bandages. Yet, he failed to.

"You want to play too?" Says (y/n).

"You have no more bandages!" Says Kiba with a laugh.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

"I never said that." I say as my skin turns into bandages and I go after Kiba. " You see, this is my defensive armor made of bandages. I didn't plan to reveal them yet but you know, you kinda taunted me a little."

"Damn I don't want to get on your bad side." Says Shikamaru yawning. I then used the rest of my defensive armor to grab everyone else and hold them up in the air.

"Hehehehe." I cutely chuckled.

"Hey! Let us down!" Says Tenten laughing as I tickled her a little. Neji and Ino then walked in.

"Breakfast's ready!......" Says Ino as she and Neji look at me with this face > O_O.

"Like my bandage manipulation jutsu?" I say giggling.

"I'm just going to go eat pancakes." Says Neji darting back into the kitchen.

"PANCAKES?!?!?!" I yell excitedly as I drop everyone in mid air running in the kitchen.

"OOOOOOW" I hear yell everyone.