Midnight

You awaken and try to move, but you then realized that..... your body from neck and down is covered with bandages. You started to cry a little.

"So mummy girl can be a softy." Smirks Deidara.

"Well she'll be hard as stone soon enough." Says Sasori. Then suddenly someone busted in there hideout. The rest of the Akatsuki started fighting with The Hidden Leaf Ninjas. Soon the Akatsuki started getting knocked out. Then the bandages reached your eyes and you couldn't see anymore. You knew once the bandages covered your nose you could still breathe but you wouldn't be able to talk if your mouth is covered by bandages. Then you heard a sweet voice.

"(Y/n), speak to me." Says Shikamaru.

"Shi-Shikamaru." You stutter. "I knew you'd come." You smiled a painful smile.

"It's okay (y/n), whatever happens we're all here for you." Says Shikamaru sweetly.

Before your mouth was completely covered, the last words you say are, " Shikamaru, when we get home, let's play Mahjong." Then the last thing Shikamaru saw was a smile of a hurt angel before you were completely covered by bandages. 

Shikamaru's P.O.V. 

The last thing I saw on (y/n)'s face, was a smile of a hurt angel. I swear on my life, that I will help her, I will bring her back home, I will save her! 

No one's P.O.V.

"Shikamaru, some of the Akatsuki members got away but we managed to grab one that got knocked out and left behind." Says Sakura. 

"Good." Shikamaru. "We-" He was cut off by you when you punched him across the hideout. 

"(y/n)? What the hell?!?!?!" Yells Naruto about to punch you, but you grab him with your bandages and swing him into Rock Lee was about to attack you from behind. 

"What's wrong with (y/n)?" Asks Sakura treating Naruto, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. 

"She can't think for herself. She would be controlled by someone but the Akatsuki aren't here but this knocked out one. So she's doing whatever the thing inside her wants to do." Says Shino trying to cover you in his bugs. He fails as you cocoon yourself with bandages for a heavy defense. 

"She's in hiding now." Says Neji.

"She'll crumble up in three days." Says Shino. 

"What?!?!" Yells Shikamaru shaking Shino. 

"Relax." Says Shino. 

"Okay." Says Shikamaru thinking Shino was kidding. 

"There's only a 99% chance she'll crumble." Finishes Shino. 

"WHAT!?!?!?" Yells Shikamaru shaking Shino to death. 

"Shikamaru! Take a chill pill!" Yells Ino pulling Shikamaru off of Shino. 

"Shikamaru, be happy that there's still that 15 going for ya." Says Naruto. 

"Naruto, shut up." Says Shikamaru not in a good mood. 

"What are we going to do now?" Asks Sakura. 

"Lets try and roll her away from town." Says Shino. "What's inside of her is something that wants to destroy The Hidden Leaf Village and those who live in it." Everyone agreed with Shino. Kiba sent Akamaru to the Hidden Leaf Village with the Akatsuki member and a note of an update on what's happening. They started rolling (y/n) out of the Akatsuki hideout until they were stopped by someone. It was Kakashi!

"Kakashi!" Yells Naruto. 

"Itachi got away." Says Kakashi as he helps roll (y/n). 

"Itachi?" Questions Sasuke. 

"The one and only." Says Itachi. Sasuke turns to see Itachi. 

"Go ahead guys. I'll take care of him myself." Says Sasuke. Everyone hurried and rolled you out of the hidout. Then they heard an explosion of fire, but they kept going. 

"Sasuke..." Whispers Sakura as she thinks about Sasuke. Finally they rolled you far away from the village. Akamaru came back with another note. 

I will send in reinforcements as soon as I can. If she's in defense mode then she'll come back out by midnight. Good Luck!

- Tsunade

"Wow, Lady Tsunade gives great support." Says Kiba handing the note to Kakashi.

"I see." Says Kakashi. "Everyone go to bed. I'll inform you when she's out of her shell."

"But Ka-" Starts Naruto. 

"Shut up Naruto and go to bed, we need the rest." Says Shikamaru with a hint of sadness in his voice. Naruto shut up and went to bed like everyone else. It was hard to fall asleep when explosions would appear time to time. Soon everyone but Kakashi fell asleep. Then Sakura woke up.

"Sakura, go and look for Sasuke, I believe the fight is over." Says Kakashi startling Sakura. Sakura nods and looks for Sasuke. Then she finds him with his body half way covered in rocks. Sakura runs over to Sasuke. 

"Sasuke! You'll be alright." Says Sakura as she pulls Sasuke out of the rocks and lays his head on her lap. Sakura started healing Sasuke. 

"Sakura." Starts Sasuke. "Itachi, is now dead.........I.......I killed him."

"Okay Sasuke." Says Sakura concentrating. Then Sakura finishes her healing. Her and Sasuke stood up and walked back over to where the others were. Kakashi looks at Sasuke for and update on Itachi. Sasuke walks pass him with a weary look and goes to sleep. Kakashi knew what happened so he didn't ask Sasuke anything. Sakura went to sleep too. Suddenly, you were moving. 

"Everyone up now!" Yells Kakashi as he wakes everyone up. You came out of your shell. Your eyes were glowing red. You were up in the air with bandages around you everywhere. 

"Shit..." Says Kiba.