7

A week had gone past as everyone waited with tight breaths. Sabertooth didn't get the telegram fast enough and found the dragon slayers missing along with their team mates. Laxus, Gajeel, and Natsu were all put in a powerful prison cell under the guild that sucked on their energy little by little. Everyone has hopes that if they do get out, it would at least slow them down. Wendy is handling mating season well and has not attempted to jump Romeo out of nowhere and mark him, though, every time she gets the urge, she leaves the room. Lucy was hit by the mating season extremely hard, she was forced into her room where her ankle was chained to a metal pole outside her bed. She doesn't move, she doesn't eat, she doesn't sleep, and she doesn't talk. Only Avery knows what's happening but she won't give up any information. Lucy is stuck staring at the ceiling daily. Let's change that up.

Lucy P.O.V

There is so much pain, I can hardly take it. My head is pounding so much and I'm constantly thinking about mating. It hurts, I just want it to end. Maybe if I- no, I mustn't try to think of it. But mate-NO! You can do it Lucy, don't give into the temptations. Stage 1 is almost complete, no need to over due it. But-- I squeeze my eyes chit and curl into a ball while holding my head.

"Lucy..... you awake?" Erza's voice rings from the door. My ear twitched, I didn't hear her come up. No- my head hurts to much to hear. I can hear her muffled voice trying to talk to me but I block it off and pretend to sleep. Come on Lucy, you only have minutes left. I hear Erza sigh and walk away, hopefully I didn't hurt her.

Gradually, the pain in my head ebbed away, clearing my thoughts. I moved back onto my backside and looked at the ceiling. Finally, I felt stage 1 complete. I braced myself for the pain of stage 2 but didn't have to wait long as my back and lower side start to hurt, leaving me paralyzed. I sighed internally as I felt my body tense. Well this is going to get boring.

Avery cracked the door open and floated in with a worried look. She nested next to my head and pawed at my face. I know she only wants the best for me but seeing her like this is hurting me. I turned my head over towards her and struggled to manage the words forming in my mind. In stead I could only manage 2 words.

"Stage 2." She gasped before nodding her head frantically and flying out the room. I could here the commotion from downstairs as the mates started hissing and causing a ruckus at the news. I also heard a body hitting the floor. I think Wendy got hit by the second stage. She slid through the first stage similar to mines but less intense because she had her mate chose.

Time skip, a week

It was like that for the whole week. Avery and Lissana came up every now and then to feed me, bathe, and to basically help me on everything. Time passed slowly as we all waited for the next stage. I know Romeo is taking care of Wendy in her state so there's no need to worry. Sometimes, I'll hear Levy start to mutter to herself and Mira have bursts of rage from waiting in the intense environment.

The air suddenly thinned out and became hotter. All at once the pain disappeared giving me no moment to ready myself as it forced itself on me ten-folds causing me to double over the head and heaved. I then screamed loudly from the pain. Instantly, I heard another scream ring out and thrash dangerously on the bed while tearing at the bedding, trying to take it's itchy surface off. There were shouts and footsteps all around me as I dug my nails into my arm to keep myself calm.

I felt my skin pull and harden on me, I felt my back expand and two large heavy weights pop out of my hardening skin. I felt something grow out of my lower back and thrash on the bed with me, it whipped around and hit something, causing a grunt as that thing hit the wall. I didn't realize I had closed my eyes until now but they burn and I had to resist clawing at them. The shouting never stopped, and neither did mine and Wendy's screaming as we felt our bodies pulse and a connection forming between us and the other slayers. From where I am, I can hear all 8 of us screaming in pain.

Then suddenly, it stopped. All the noise, all the pain, all the thrashing stopped. I felt my head clear and panted. The room around me stilled and I finally opened my eyes. I looked around as blurry figures came to view. Avery and Levy stood over me with worried glances between me and on the other side of the room. Turning my head slightly, Gray was slowly standing up with the help of Mira off to the side. He clutched his ribs and I felt guilty, I must have hit him. I'm guessing that everyone else is in Wendy's room.

Slowly, I sat up-grimacing in pain, and removed my newly shredded sheets, mentally noting to buy more later. There were loud gasps when the sheets were removed. I stood up, with the protests of my body and friends, and unsteadily walked to the mirror that I had put inside the room long ago. Levy and Mira, who helped Gray lean on the wall, were instantly at my sides, ready to keep me from falling. I flashed them a small smile before scanning the mirror. The mirror showed me that I had scales covering most of my body, a long but sturdy tail sprouted from my lower back. I notice that my scales, wings and what was left of my skin were gold while my claws, tips of my wings, and horns where white.....Wait....

"I have horns?!" I screamed while clutching them. At my scream, everyone jumped before bursting out laughing. Pretty soon Romeo, Erza, Lisaana, Carla and Happy (when did they get here?), and Wendy came over and were lounging on my bed talking. Wendy looked exactly like she would when she is in dragon Force but her wings are longer and more defined and she had harms that cubed back, unlike mines that are just long and slightly curved at the end.

"Wow Lu-chan you look amazing." Levy complimented me with a flirty wink. We all busted out laughing at her failed attempt to flirt while she pouted. I sat at the edge of the bed, sliding next to Wendy, while pulling her to my side. I don't know why but I felt like cuddling her, and no, I do not want to mate with her my young readers. I just feel like I need to protect her like a child.

"What happened to your eyes." Romeo suddenly asked causing me to jolt from my thoughts. I turned to the mirror and saw that my eyes were pupiless. They seemed to glow golden for a second until I blinked and my eyes turned normal with slits in the pupil. That was weird.

I looked back to the others with questioning eyes. They all shrugged in response. Erza thought it was a good idea to play a game so we decided on trying to find one. I suddenly stopped and looked out the window, Wendy doing the same, before snapping back and sanding up. Wendy fell onto the bed from me moving so fast but got up as well.

"Shit Natsu, Laxus, andGajeel escaped." As soon as I spoke, the alarm went off. Me and Wendy know from our mental connection that we just established, and the fact that we can here them from here. They aren't really subtle, after all, they are leaving a trail of explosions in their wake while arguing.

"I'm getting tired of this shit." Mira suddenly snaps, causing us to flinch. I told you, she's been snapping a lot lately and suddenly. It's amazing and terrifying.

"Mating season is also very tiring for the dragon slayers as well you know. Not only that but it's painful too, be lucky that it's people that we know and not some dark mage that fantasies you." Lissana snapped back. We all flinched at the thought of being taken from a dark mage. I especially since I know the feeling. Forget I said anything.

Erza face palms before getting back on track.

"There almost here. Positions." Erza yelled out.

"To late." I said.

"Shit." Levy exclaimed.

"Is it a bad time to use the bathroom?" Romeo asked.

Cliffhanger.

Haha like my cliffhanger. You don't? Oh well theres gonna be alot more.

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm

After edit, man that took forever, not to mention that it's a lot longer. Book out.