19

Normal P.O.V

Igneel and Metalicana was in the office with Markavo explaining what happens next.

"We need to leave Lucy here till after Mating season. Mavis knows how many dragons will try to enpregnat her. But we need to stay for her protection and need to continue our training with the dragon slayers." Metalicana explains to Marakov pacing back and forth from the bookshelves in his office. Two chairs were right Infront of him holding Igneel, then the desk, and finally the master sitting on books that were placed on his chair so you can see him properly. A tick mark formed on Igneel's head

"We also need someone to rule the castle when were gone, so how are we gonna do this?" Metalicana asked before he started ranting and pacing faster. Multiple tick marks appeared on Igneel's head as master sweat drops.

"OKAY! ENOUGH!" Igneel yells before he grabbed Metalicana by the head and slammed it on the desk Infront of him. "This is what we are gonna do, you and Gajeel are gonna work in the castle while you train him, make sure you bring his mate, while me, Grandeny, and Velvet stay here and train Wendy and Natsu, Lucy will continue her queen training with Velvet, we stay at the himé's side always. Got it?" Markavo nodded his head and turned towards the dragon who recently was knocked out, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure he is enough?" He asked, watching as the dragon before him nodded and picked up his comrade. As they left Markavo prayed for their safety.

Igneel threw Metalicana over his shoulder and walked out, mindlinking the other dragons about their plan.

War was coming, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

The end.

Tell me if you want a sequel, but right now I'm about to make a whole bunch of other books.

@bookeatingworm