11

Italics= dragon tongue

Lucy P.O.V

We were all chatting and teasing each other, mainly me teasing Mira for already mating with Laxus. It was a surprise to learn that they have been secretly dating before all this mating shit happened. Especially when Levy confessed that she was dating Gajeel.

Wendy pulled me over to the side (dragged my seat back and motioned me to follow her), she seemed flustered as she shuffled around. I furrow my eyebrows and went to ask her what was wrong when she sudden shouted out in dragon tongue.

"I wanna mate with Romeo and mark him but I don't know how to make a move first!" I stared at her wide eyes before I couldn't help but burst out laughing which caused her to whine and stomp her feet like a child. I waved off near guildmates who jumped at her sudden outburst and gave us confused looks. I sharp pain shot through me and I stopped laughing and choked on a whimper. I breathed deeply and cleared my throat.

"Well, first things first. What are somethings Romeo like." I said with my most serious voice I could. Wendy's eyes widened before her pubil dialated and she started rambling to me in dragon tongue about all the things Romeo likes. Honestly, if I knew she was able to talk in dragon tongue earlier I would have made great plans with her. After a little discussion on how it was going to work. We nodded to each other.

Suddenly, the door bursted open with fire and a large roar. Me and Wendy bother squeaked before running back to the other dragon slayers. Lately they've been getting really protective of us. I think it's because Wendy is the youngest and I disappeared multiple times.

Natsu's stood at the door, anger rolling off of him as he panted. His scent hit me instantly and my heat doubled on itself tendolds. I ended up dropping to the floor while clutching my legs shut. This is new. I don't like it. Everyone crowded around me in a protective barrier, not wanting me to get hurt once again. I sigh silently to myself.

"Guys." I spoke huskily, inwardly cringing at it. They do not need to know that I'm aroused, not like my scent is helping. I can tell that my guildmates are now starting to yo get effected. Even Cana's bi ass looks like she's getting effected. They looked over and I shook my head. With a grunt they parted slightly.

As soon as Natsu's saw me he rushed into the circle. The others closed in around us, it's a sign of affection. I whimpered as he got near, my heat suddenly coming down even harder. What the shit. Is this happening because we've been so far apart? Natsu's eyes turned back green before he pulled me into a hug, causing my heat to immediately start to fade and pleasurable tingles to replace it. I mentally sighed in relief as he squeezed me slightly and envoloped into an even more hug by circling his wings around me.

"I'm sorry." He chocked out in dragon tongue. Okay, who the fuck else want to come out to say they know dragon tongue. I pulled back slightly to see him about to cry and give him a kiss on each eye lid. He pulled me into a hug tighter.

"I searched the whole glob for you, as soon as I felt you come back I tried to get here as fast as I can. Where where you?" He asked quietly. Nuzzled his neck affectionately, scenting him as best as I could. I felt a small smile bloom on my face.

"It's a secret~" I sang, reminding is of when I first came back. We laughed quietly. I looked up from Natsu and mother 'thank you' to the others. They nodded but didn't move from their positions. I pulled away from the hug with a smile as Natsu blushed and started stammering out something. He started waving his hands wildly, moving his wings with them. I chucked before a large heat wave hit me, worse then the others and I collapsed into him with a large whimper.

"It's time Natsu." I whimper out. He nodded with a determine look. The others backed off as he lifted me bridal style. I clutched to his scarf as another wave hit me. I saw his eyes flash green before he shook his head.

"Are you going to be alright Lucy?" Mira asked while holding Laxus. She trembled slightly as he held her. I nodded before whimpering again as another large wave hit me. I could tell that the smell was starting to bother Laxus's nose. A female in heat is not a pleasent smell when you're already mated. Natsu slowly walked towards the doors, the group walking with us.

"Go get her Natsu!" Levy suddenly shouted giving me a thumbs up. I glared at her before being hit with another wave. What the shit, I'm starting to hate this. I noticed that Natsu was not touching me directly so I stuck my hands under his scarf, instantly getting tingles. It wasnt enough to stop the heat.

The others laugh lightly, thankful for the tension to ease. I smile and started fiddling with Natsu's first button that was under his scarf. I feel him tense and carried me out the door. Eager to get home.

And as you can guess that night we mated and I finally fucking marked him back.

"Booooo!" People throw things at me.

Don't hurt me. I'm sorry but no lemon. I'm too young my mom would kill me.

Anyways how was that for a chapter. Got some action. Learned some secrets.

SHIPS: NaLu, GaLe, LaRa (my ship name for laxus x mira), should i add a little GrUvia. Lol

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm

After edit: that was adorable, and weird. In the next chapter, Wendy and Lucy will have a confusing conversation, it will be changed soon so don't worry.

Also on the the note of the before edit, I hadn't yet realized I was asexual and was uncomfortable with the though of writing a sex scene, I still am. Please don't write comments saying you'd want me too or that you don't care if it was there or not. Trust me, I know already, I've been getting comments since this chapter first came out and it makes me uncomfortable. Please stop