18

Lucy's P.O.V

Natsu looked down at me in his arms. The dragons had just finished explaining what had happened and he was angered. He pulled me closer to his body as if to say 'I'll never let you go.'
I smiled at him with tearful eyes.

"Thank you for understanding the situation, Natsu." I whispered, he sighed and told the others to leave. The dragons left us  alone.

We stayed in silence for the longest time in our life. Me on his lap facing him with my arms around his neck, my head on the shoulder were I marked him. He had full view of his mark, his hands rested on my hips. We didn't move from this position, only we enjoyed the tingling sensation of us touching.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Natsu asked in a small voice. He teased circles on my hips absent-minded. I sighed and pulled away to look up at him. The heat he gave me disappeared as I did so making us frown.

"It never really bothered me till now. I know what your thinking 'how can a girl not get bothered by something like that happening'. Well I never really thought of it, I guess I pushed it in the back of my brain till now." I answered honestly as I looked into his eyes. He studied me for a moment before he gave me his most famous smile making me smile.

"Well I guess we should go eat. I'm hungry!" He said in a cherry voice making me laugh and get off him. Brushing imaginary dust of my dress. I wink at him and started heading to the closest. He wined of course.

"Go ahead without me I'm gonna shower." I said grabbing clothes. He smirked and followed me into the bathroom. "Not with you." I said pushing him out and laughing as I cought sight of his pout.

"Buuuut, Luuuuuuuuce." He wined making me giggle. Locking the door I took off the clothes from yesterday and turned on the shower. Grabbing my brush I jumped in and brushed my teeth as I washed myself.

When I got out, my skin had wrinkles and I smelled like vinilla with the exception of cinnamon.

I put on a summer gold dress with pink trimmings and I head pink band, putting on my gold flats. Getting out of the bathroom, I noticed Natsu was no were in sight. I enhanced my hearing to here a ruckus going down in the kitchen.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked towards the sound as silently as I could.

When I reached the kitchen, I smelled that everyone was in there. I opened the door slightly to see a mess. Gray and Natsu were food fighting Lisanna and Bigslow were making out in the corner next to them Juvia was cheering Gray on. Erza was eating strawberries on top of Jellal who was face first on the floor, Wendy and Romeo were trying to get her off. Canna, Evergreen, Velvet, Grandeny, Mira, and Avery were having a drinking contest. I looked up and saw Carla and Happy snuggling while talking. Finally I looked over towards the corner and saw Levy on Gajeel's lap reading as he played with her hair. Laxus, Freed, and Elfmen stood in the corner and talked.

Smirking I took out a camera from a portal and snapped pictures of my ships.

"Time spoke, freeze" I whispered feeling a tug on my chest. Suddenly everything froze in there spot. Moving fast I ran in pulled Carla and Happy onto the counter, pulled Wendy and Romeo to a seat. Then grabbed Erza off of Jellal pulled them to a seat were I sat Jellal down and put Erza on his lap, with his arms around her waist. Ran up to Lisanna and Bigslow pulling them apart and did the same to them as Erza and Jellal but made sure they closed their mouths and opened their eyes, I pulled Canna, Evergreen, Velvet, Grandeny, Mira, and Avery off the counters, took the booze away and brought the boys over, pulled Canna sat next to Freed, Evergreen sat on Elfman's lap Mira on Laxus' lap. Pulled Juvia and Gray towards the seats and did the same thing to them as I did with the others but made them face each other. Pulled Levy and Gajeel's into a seat but left them in the same position. Took a picture, cleaned the mess, put Natsu in a seat and started cooking.

"Time spoke, unfreeze." I once again whispered. I felt a tugging on my heart once more as everyone came to present. I turned around and watched their confused faces turn to horror as they saw me with a smug face Infront of them.

"W-what just happened." Natsu whispered. Avery and the dragons muttered profanities under their breathes. I looked around. Erza stopped eating and was blushing and so was Jellal, Levy and Gajeel didn't even look up, Juvia and Gray were blushing looking at each other before Gray smash his lips on hers, shocking us all, Lisanna cheered them on not even realizing Bigslow under her, until he kissed her again, Canna started freaking out, Freed looked at Mira in Jealousy as she blushed looking at Laxus, he smirked at her, Evergreen was in shock as well as Elfmen, Wendy removed herself from her seat and sat on Romeo's lap and they conversed, and Carla and Happy didn't even blink as they continued talking.

I turned around and finished cooking as the freaked out people realized I did something to make them like this.

"So. We're gonna stay here a week while the castle gets fixed k." I say with a bright smile, the others just smiled and nodded as conversations started.

Handing out of freshly cooked sunny side up eggs with bacon and orange juice, I went into the fridge and pulled out grabbed grape jelly and made toast with jelly spread and handed that out too, getting a harmony of 'thank you's in reply.

I made my own breakfast and sat on Natsu's lap as I ate, earning a growl from him, to which I rolled my eyes at. The rest of the morning was calm and eventful.

BACK BITCHES! *dodges flying objects* Woah I'm sorry! *Runs behind wall* I forgot and had a writer's block. Oh Happy late New year and Christmas. I know, I know, that was a while ago, but I started this during Christmas and couldn't figure out what to make, so I gave myself a break then forgotten it. Hey at least I tried.

Good news, Natsu's no longer Horny, Bad news Gray just became horny.

Lol anyway,

Comment

Vote

Follow

@bookeatingworm