3

"ok how did you two meet?" His mom smiles widely at me.
"Oh well I'm a doctor and Misha here came in-"
"5 years ago." Misha adds in.
"Yes I was actually a nurse then and I was leading him to his room and we were talking and then a week later well.. We ran into eachother and-"
"He asked me out."
"Yup. I thought he was the most handsome man I've ever seen and I couldn't stand not trying to get him."
"Yeah." Misha leans up and kisses my cheek. "I still remember the day I saw him... He was amazing, mom. He handled me like a pro and was nice and I fell in love with the tall blonde haired, freckled face guy."
"Now trust me we have our fights."
"Yeah like not doing your dish."
"Or closing the shampoo lid." I raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles.
"I'm sorry."
"It's alright."
"No I'm really sorry I got you involved with all this."
"I would do anything for you. Even if I just met you two days ago." I lean over and kiss him softly.
"I have a question." His mom says.
"Yeah?" We both look at her.
"Well your father and I are running a little low on money and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a couple days. I'm sure you wouldn't mind?"
"Uhm mom we uh well Jensen has to work early and-"
"We would love for you to come over." I interrupt. "I think you two finish this up and I'll go home and clean up. Oh baby can I have your keys? I totally forgot mine." Misha shakily hands me his house keys. "I love you and will see you tonight." I peck another kiss to his lips and then slide out of the booth. "And it was really nice to finally meet the women who gave birth to my husband." I kiss her and hand and then leave.
-
-
-
"How?" Misha laughs taking his pants off.
"My friend is a photographer and he photoshopped some stuff together to make it look like we've been married for 3 years." I grin.
"Oh my god please marry me?"
"Yeah about that how long do you plan on keeping this up?"
"Forever? I can call you up and you'd rush to my side?" Misha gives a small smile then tossed his shirt to the ground and honestly it's so hard not to stare.
"I think we have a very interesting life ahead of us mr. Ackles." I pull my tooth brush out of my bag and go into the bathroom.
"Hey I'm also sorry for getting so mad at you today.." He says walking over to the door and watching me brush my teeth.
"I'm sorry I called your parents."
"No it was the right thing to do.."
"I thought she hated you?"
"No no I just moved out in the wrong terms and I still get nervous about that even though it's been like 7 years."
"Well-" I spit in the sink. "I will make it sound like you are the perfect husband in the world."
"How can I repay you?"
"Maybe a date?" I blush but he blushes worse.
"I think I can do that."
"Good. You're paying."
"Ok." He looks down and chuckles.
"Good night hubby." I kiss his forehead and then lay down on my bed on the ground.
"Good night." Misha whispers.

The Doctor & The Writer. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें