19

"I wish you could stay home everyday." Misha grins brushing his lips against my lips.
"I do too." I pull away and look at him. "But I actually do have things I need to do. As much as I love making out with hot guys who are half naked on kitchen counters.."
"Just 10 more minutes?" Misha pulls me back into him.
"Help me with laundry then." I mutter against his warm lips.
"Can I be naked?"
"You can be naked anytime you want." I chuckle pulling away for good this time.
-
-
-
-
"No, I can't believe you'd do that!" Misha shouts at his mom from another room. I can't hear much from what she's saying but I do know Misha is mad. I grab my jacket and slide my shoes on. It's times like these I know I'm a good boyfriend. I go to the gas station on the corner and buy his favorite candy bar and a drink then go back. When I walk in Misha is in the kitchen and now screaming at me. "You can't just leave!" He shouts.
"I went to get you this.." I slide it to him.
"I don't fucking want that!" Misha pushes it off the counter and starts tearing into me like I did some horrible thing. I'm mad now. Like more mad then I've ever been.
"I get your mad at your mom but don't be taking this out on me!" I shout back.
"I'll take it out on whoever I want!"
"I was going to make you lunch and let you vent but now I think I'll just go!" I slam the drink on the counter causing the already small chip on the corner to crack all the way to another side and then... Fall... Off making a huge mess. "Oh my god." I cover my mouth. I look up at Misha who's mouth is open.
"Oh my god." Misha whispers.
"Misha I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that happen. Please forgive me. I'll repair it. And I'll pay for it. Please I'm so so so sorry."
"It's fine." Misha sighs. "I shouldn't  have gotten so mad at you."
"No it's fine." I walk over to him.
"It's just my mom is getting remarried."
"Already?" I ask.
"Yeah. Apparently the guy is 30 and British."
"Isn't your mom like 48?" I whisper with a slight chuckle. Misha nods with a smile that slowly turns into tears and he falls into my chest.
"You probably hate me now because I had to be such an ass!" He cries.
"No. I could never hate you." I run circles into his back.
"I wish my mom never even came up!"
"Then this wouldn't have happened."
"Please don't leave me for some 18 year old twink."
"They aren't skilled enough for me to leave you." I kiss his temple.
"You're so nice." He pulls away and grabs his candy bar.
"It's my job." I lean down and pick up a few big pieces of the counter top that's now on the floor.

GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG ITS JUST UGH I HAVE A JOB AND ROOMMATES AND NO INTERNET AND IM GOING INSANE.