16

"You're dating my doctor?!"
"You're in town?!"
"No you answer first!"
"Hey!" I shout. "I can't do this here. Okay you are my patient right now and he's just my boyfriend so if you want to talk to eachother now is not the time."
"This day just keeps getting worse." Misha shakes his head.
"Mish baby go sit in my office okay? We can do this all later." I kiss his forehead and push him out. "Okay I'm sorry I'm dating your brother.. But you are my patient and we shouldn't get into this now so if you want you can come over tonight and have dinner with us...and your mom.."
"My mom is living with you!?"
"She's- fuck I- talk to your parents now will you please let me do my job."
"Yeah go ahead."
-
-
-
-
Ding Dong

"He's here." I tell Misha.
"Why couldn't you be a writer like me?" He growls.
"I'm sorry don't be mad at me." I walk to the door with him. "I love you." I pout my lip out.
"I love you too." He groans.
"Relax." I whisper grabbing his face softly.
"Let's run out the back door."
"Let's open the door." I reach for the door knob and turn it. "Hi." I smile.
"Ok you are t aloud to do that! You're dating my brother! My doctor and my brother!"
"Your doctor? I've only seen you once."
"Well that's gonna change because I'm moving here and I need a good doctor and well if Misha likes you then you're good enough."
"Whoa wait a second you're moving up here?" Misha asks.
"Well yeah... I heard mom and dad were having a hard time so I started thinking about how you're the youngest and you might need some support... But wait Dr. Ackles said something about mom being up here?"
"Yeah mom lives with us because well.... Long story short mom thought Jensen was my husband which is why this whole thing started."
"Wow. So you guys were just friends?"
"Uh no far from that. We were both obviously attracted to eachother but didn't make any moves."
"So... How?"
"Pretty much he pretended to be my husband until mom found out but then well we were just kinda... I don't know." Misha blushes.
"In too deep?" Sasha asks.
"Yeah." He smiles. "But in a good way."
"Well I have a girlfriend and she's amazing."
"I'd like to meet her."
"How about we all go out to breakfast tomorrow?" I suggest. "I have the day off."
"Me too." Misha grins.
"Yeah if I'm feeling alright. Which I am you know that medicine really helped."
"Well... He is the best doctor I've ever had." Misha wraps his hand in mine. I look down and smile.
"Wait... Where's mom?"
"We told her we wanted to have a date night at home."
"Oh so you two are...?"
"Having sex yeah." Misha grins.
"Ok yeah I think I just got sick all over again."  Sasha turns to the door.
"You don't want dinner?"
"No I like eating with Girlfriend.. She has some issues.."
"Hey if she's mad for not eating with her then-" Misha starts
"No no! She has like an eating disorder. So I like to be with her to make sure she's eating and eating healthy."
"Then go. Bring her food!" Misha pushes him.
"Hey real quick."
"Yeah?" Misha asks.
"I missed you..."
"I missed you too."