20

"What's shaken, bacon?" I wink at nurse Hellen.
"Keep the flirting to a minimum."
"Yeah flirt with your boy who is coming in right now." Our other nurse says.
"Ok can we call him my man? Not my boy." I reach over and let him in.
"Hey." Misha smiles.
"Hey." I lean over and place a soft but quick kiss on his lips.
"I have exciting news."
"Okay." I turn my body to him.
"Well.." He looks at the four nurses. "It's more of a private thing.."
"He's gonna tell us anyway Bambi."
"I know and I don't mind it's just.. I need to tell you in private."
"Okay let's go to my office." I start heading down the hall. I lock the door and sit down across from him.
"I.. I got promoted."
"Misha that's amazing!" I stand up and hug him.
"I know but I have to take a 2 week trip to London..."
"Why?"
"They want me to do some report over there."
"When do you have to go?"
"Tomorrow night..."
"Misha." I frown.
"I have two tickets if you want to come."
"Of course I want to but I-" the door handle moves and then they bang on the door.
"You better go!" A nurse shouts. I turn around and unlock the door and have all my nurses and secretary's fall in. "You better get your ass home and pack for London!"
"I have a job guys."
"That's why you hired dr. Sandy right?" I look at Misha and see how hopeful he is.
"You guys better keep this place in order. And when I get back it better be the same." I point at them.
"You're coming!?" Misha jumps up.
"If that's alright with you.."
"Yes!" He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me. "Are you sure?" He whispers.
"Not really but London and you and good beer and great views." I grin.
"I'm kidding I have to leave tomorrow morning.."
"Then get out!" Hellen pulls us out.
-
-
-
-
"Pack?" I hold up a pair of boxers that Misha just hates. I don't know why but I do know that anytime I wear them he has to complain about them all day.
"No." He looks at them.
"Ya sure?" I bite my lip.
"I swear to god Jensen." He walks over and tried grabbing them from my hand but I pull away.
"What's gonna happen if I do pack them?" I grin holding them out of his reach.
"I will leave you in London."
"So you'll be in America with boys who just want to fuck and get High and I'll be in London with cute British boys?" I step closer to him. "I don't think that's a good plan." I say in a low voice trying to get some type of action from him.
"I'm going to kiss you now." Misha leans up and pushes his lips to mine. I lower my hand and kiss back.
"You can wear them." I grin on his lips. He snatches them from my hand and pulls away.
"That's gross I don't share underwear." He stuffs them back in the drawer.
"You have literally had your tongue in my ass??" I pull a shirt down and push it into my bag.
"That's different." Misha turns back around to face me. "It's for pleasure. I like seeing you like that and I enjoy doing that."
"I will get aroused with you wearing my underwear."
"Babe." Misha raises an eyebrow.
"Fine." I groan. "Are you sure you want me to come with you?" I ask.
"Yes. London is a huge city and I just I want someone I know with me-"
"You could've asked your brother."
"I plan on going to many to romantic sights okay and I want you there." Misha walks over to me and pokes my chest hard. "You and only you."
"I'm not invading your privacy?"
"Why are you having doubts suddenly, babe?" His hands down down from my shoulders to my hands.
"A small hotel room for 2 weeks... what if you get annoyed with me and realize hey I don't want to date this guy because he's annoying and smells and-"
"Smells?" Misha laughs. "I've seen you with kid puke on you and i still love you."
"Okay but-"
"There's no buts about it. If we get annoyed with each other we can just rent another hotel room. It's only two weeks. You can come home after that and go to work and I can start working from home and being my own boss." Misha kisses my hand. "Plus it's too late now. Our cabs here."
Fuck.