12

"Call 9-1-1!!" I shout at Helen. I'm currently on the ground giving a patient mouth to mouth because he just started having a seizure and now he has fainted. I'm not sure what to do. So I'll do what I did with Misha. I called 9-1-1 and have him mouth to mouth. Luckily were only like a block away from the hospital so they're here within seconds and push me out of the way.
-
-
-
-
"I need a break." I sigh a half an hour later.
"You saved a life today Jensen, go."
"Just tell everyone I had an emergency." I grab my jacket and swing it over my shoulders.
"Okay." I walk out and bump into someone.
"Sorry." I mutter.
"Jensen." Mishas voice says softly. I look up and then wrap my arms around him. "I got you." He whispers.
"I've just had such a bad day and I just want someone to tell me it's gonna be okay." I start crying.
"I know." He holds me tighter. "You'll be okay and today will be over soon and I love you and a million people love you." I pull apart and look at him.
"So you heard?"
"Yeah Helen called me and said you might need a surprise."
"I was actually just gonna go somewhere."
"Well I have a car and a hand that can hold yours while we drive away??" Misha raises his eyebrows.
"I gotta go back in 30 minutes." I sigh looking down.
"Baby.." Misha steps forward and cups my cheek. "You did an amazing thing today."
"He could've died."
"But he didnt."
"Because the paramedics came."
"Because you held onto him until they came." Misha looks me in the eyes. "Jensen you're way to hard on yourself.."
"Whatever." I mutter turning away.
"Why? Why can't you see that you do your best?"
"Because I could've  save her!"
"It was a-"
"My sister! I could've fucking saved her if I would've just came when she called!" I break down crying.
"Jensen...."
"Ok there's my secret! That's why I'm hard on myself! That's why I'm constantly next to you because I'm afraid I won't be able to save you if something happens!" I wipe one of many tears away. "I hate myself." I whisper.
"I don't know what happened to you and your sister but it's not your fault Jensen. Not unless you held a gun to her."
"I might've well."
"You know what you're going home."
"I can't-"
"You need a day off."
"I had like four."
"I don't care Jensen. You get in my car. I'll tell them to just go home. You can't fucking help people when you're like this."
"Misha-"
"Jensen get in the car."
"Fine."
-
-
-
-
"Hey." Misha smiles as I walk into the kitchen. I give a small smile. "Feeling better?" He looks up a bit but then looks back down at the tomatoes he's cutting.
"Mm hmm." I nod.
"I may have only known you for about a month and a half now but I know when you're lying." He sets the knife down and then wipes his hands off.
"I'm just tired now. I hate naps."
"You promise?" He takes a step to me.
"I promise." I pull him to me. "Thank you." I look down at his lips. Misha moves closer and touches my lips gently with his. I pull him closer deepening the kiss. He digs in my side with his nails. I push him to the counter and he jumps up on it. I pull back and take my shirt off. He unbuttons his and then we go back to "kissing" he runs his hands down and unzips my pants. I move to his neck and start sucking it when the door opens.
"Mrs. Collins!" I pull away and fall over.
"Oh I'm sorry boys."
"You alright?" Misha chuckles jumping off the counter. I watch as his mom walks to the other room most likely to shower.
"Your mom just caught us making out! How are you not embarrassed?!" I stand up.
"The amount of times she has walked in on me either by myself or with some guy is...... Just wow." He starts buttoning his shirt up. "Other then I do plan on staying with you so this is new.."
"Ok well I gotta go take an ice cold shower now and think of gross things."
"Or..." He steps closer. "You could go upstairs film yourself masterbating and then let me watch it later." He grabs my earlobe with his teeth.
"Uh ha- I uh- um."
"It's a lot of fun and makes things so much hotter." He leaves small kisses down my neck.
"I uh.." He "drops" the towel on the ground and then kneels down to grab it.
"I'm just so... Clumsy." He grabs my crotch and then zips my pants back up.
"Oh my god." I clutch my shirt harder. "I'll be back." I run upstairs and into the bedroom and immediately slide my hands into my pants. Fuck you Misha Collins.
I wish.